Chapter 11 - Yoshino

Today was Saturday. Tohka is going shopping with Reine. Shidou originally suggested Kurumi to take care of Tohka since she is closer to her, but Lucas told him they had plans together.

"This is the first time we spart, right?"

Lucas and Kurumi were located in a familiar underground arena owned by Ratatoskr.

"Ready? I won't go easy on you." Kurumi said, giggling.

"I won't either."

Without a word, Lucas summoned his newly restored Suit. Similar to Lucas' action, Kurumi summoned her Astral Dress. A bright light engulfed her body, and her clothes were coated in the lights. They deformed and spread out into a beautiful red, black Lolita dress.

In reality, the process only took a split second.

Lucas warmed up his legs by crouching up and down a few times. He stretched his left and right arm to the other ends to warm them up aswell.

"Alright," Lucas said, pointing his fist towards Kurumi. "Let our battle start."

With that said, both of them started dashing to eachother. Kurumi shot a few bullets and a bullet to herself. "Aleph." she called out before shooting herself.

Lucas quickly locked onto the bullets and easily dodged them mid-air, leaving no hit marks on him. He turned his attention back to Kurumi, who instantly closed the distance between them by using her first bullet. Lucas swung his arm around, turning his entire body 360 degrees, creating a large wind wave from simply swinging his arm around. The wind caused Kurumi to fall back and hit the wall behind her. Her eyes quickly dehydrated from the powerful wind and she was forced to close an eye and cover her face. Lucas used this moment to launch a range attack. Small, but bright holes opened in the space around him, each one pulling out a spear of light. Lucas pointed them towards Kurumi and shot them off at super speed. They flew faster than bullets out of a sniper.

No. It would be an insult to even compare them to regular bullets. They were not only faster, but also way more powerful. Their destructive ability is unimaginably more powerful than a mere bullet's.

Kurumi was pretty much cornered at this point. But it didn't feel right at all. There was no way this was over in just a few seconds.

"Fufu..." Kurumi grinned. "Come out, me's"

Multiple clones of Kurumi flew out of her shadow, sacrificing themselves to stop the Spears of light. They hit clean through them, but got stuck in between their bodies. They all vomited blood and probably died instantly. Their bodies fell down unconsciously and were sucked into Kurumi's shadow.

But her move wasn't other just yet.

"Wha-?!"

Multiple White hands grabbed Lucas' feet from the shadow below him. They crawled out even more, reaching his shoulder and completely immobilized him.

"I told you. I won't hold back."

"Ha..haha.." Lucas weirdly laughed. Seems like the tables have turned. His arms were tugged behind his back, cuffed like a criminal who was caught by the police. He couldn't get out of this hand prison by sheer force.

Before he knew it, Kurumi was already infront of him, pointing her gun at him.

"Checkmate."

"Fu..." Lucas simply laughed in a demonic tone. "It's not checkmate yet."

Kurumi remembered his feeling. Her hands began shaking, trembling like she did all the years back. When was that feeling?

"Aah, getting serious now are we?" Kurumi reflexively jumped back once more, knowing damn well she would've instantly lost if he was near her.