Chapter 62 - Hoshimiya

"Hmph!" Tohka swung the sword down at Lucas. In return to her attack, Lucas moved his blade made out of light sideways to act as a shield and block her attack.

Fortunately, her attack force has been reduced due to the Territory, but subsequently it also dulled Lucas' own movements. It felt as if the gravity of the planet had suddenly multiplied.

But unlike last time, Lucas had grown significantly stronger. He felt relatively at ease fighting Tohka, with no one getting a hit on the other. Matter of fact, Lucas actually had a smile on his face.

"What's the matter? Feeling stressed?"

"Shut your mouth. Your words mean nothing if you are the one to fall!"

The storm of blades clashing resumed endlessly and tirelessly. It felt like an never ending war between light and darkness, of what shall overtake the planet. Light makes the shadows darker, but darkness only makes light shine brighter.

Whenever Tohka made an attempt to slash Lucas, he merely dodged it and returned his attack only to be blocked by Nahemah.

But---his Magic will surely run out some time. He doesn't know how much longer he can last, and in the worst case scenario, a direct hit from Nahemah would render a life-threatening wound to him.

"Nahemah!" When Tohka placed her feet on Tenguu Towers roof, she kicked against a ground. Upon doing do, a brilliant dark grey coloured throne resembling Nahemah appeared next to her.

"What...don't tell me---?!" Lucas frowned. He knew exactly what was coming. The next moment, Tohka swung Nahemah down and destroyed the throne. The throne split in many little pieces, and reassembled itself around Nahemah.

"Paverschlev..." Lucas muttered the name of that sword. The sword that took his very life with it's incredible firepower.

"...." At the current moment, Lucas didn't know if all the civilians had evacuated into the shelters, the possibility of Tohka killing a hoard of people isn't as low as Lucas had hoped.

"Die! Nahemah! Paverschlev!" Tohka shouted, swinging down her gigantic sword. Instantly, the sky was dyed in black. The most powerful attack was coming directly at him at tremendous speed. Everything it touched in its path was reduced to nothingness, leaving no traces behind. This was the absolute nightmare of Tohka's inverse.

"....!" Lucas immediately turned his body and just narrowly scraped out of Paverchlevs attack. Dropslets of sweat formed on his forehead as Tohka, without even letting him process, dashed at him again.

"Haah!" Tohka shouted a battle cry again, swinging Nahemah at him. Lucas attempted to block the attack again, but---

"Guh...!" The moment they connected, Lucas' body came flying into Tenguu Tower.

"Ridiculous...." Lucas forced a bitter smile as he pressed his feet and got up from the point of his impact. He stretched his arms, and upper body.

"No bones broke.....But that beast has unleashed Paverschlev now..." Cold sweat ran down his cheek as he stared at Tohka up in the sky.

On the ground that continued to vibrate slightly.

"Nushi-sama--Muku shall not concede." Mukuro sharpened her range of sight as she gazed at Lucas and Tohka exchanging mutual blows in the sky.

Towards Tohka, who was currently preoccupied with fighting Lucas, it was certainly possible for Mukuro to take advantage of the situation to launch a successful attack from behind.

Michael---Unlock-Rātaibu!"

As Mukuro shouted, she used her hands to turn Michael. At that moment, a gate appeared, wherein the front tip of Michael could barely fit.