Chapter 69 - Family

“Kihihihihi. Come, let us depart we. Let us gracefully charm and ravage the enemy together.”

“Yes, yes!”

“How exciting, truly exciting!”

Follow Kurumi’s command, numerous clones climbed out from the shadows. The clones flew through the sky like a black flash, shooting down the airborne Bandersnatch in the air one by one with the pistols in their hands.

Kurumi’s clones versus the Bandersnatch legion. Although both sides were based on quantity, Kurumi’s side had the advantage in terms of individual strength. Despite the Bandersnatch’s efforts to advance forward, their resistance ended the moment they were pierced through the chest, arms twisted off, or shot in the head.

“Kihi! Kihihihihihihi!”

“To think that they would use such mechanical soldiers against me.”

“If you’re not going to even try, hurry up and offer the general’s head──!”

However, at the very next moment.

Several pieces of paper flew down next to the dismantled Bandersnatch. From there, several many maidens with lustrous dark grey hair appeared, piercing through the body of a clone with sharp precision.

“Gi──!” A brief dying voice was heard from a clone before falling down to the ground.

“Me!”

“Hmm……so you’ve come out, mass produced type.” Kurumi turned her attention to the Nibelcol now licking her blood stained arm.

“Mass produced type? Should I really be hearing that coming from you?”

“I’ve thought about it before, but aren’t you all ripping of my character?”

“Take that back. You don’t get to decide who is ripping of whom.”

“Very well. Let me present your head before your favorite Otou-sama.” Kurumi let out a devilish grin while she and her clones all pointed their muzzles at the approaching Nibelcol.

Several sparks illuminated the sky of Tenguu City.

It was a scene too disjointed from reality.

There were several battleships in the air, along with countless Wizards. One’s field of vision was distorted by the reflection of the myriad mechanical humanoid dolls. The deformed buildings from the ground were attacking the warships above without interruption. Furthermore, the mechanical dolls were being constantly undermined by the Spirit Nightmare.

“Wha……”

While watching the unexpected battlefield lay out in front of her eyes, a shocked voice squeaked out from Kusakabe Ryouko’s throat.

“What is this……”

As Captain of AST, and as a Wizard, they had experienced many blood-filled battlefields. While not completely intact without injuries afterwards, they at least survived fighting Princess and Hermit and the other Spirits at DEM Industries Japanese Branch.

However, even for Ryouko, such a sight was too abnormal.

Compared to the usual scuffles, both the size and scale were too different. The melee covered the entire sky as the battlefield stage. In addition, among the reaction designated as enemy, it was not only Spirits, but Wizards and battleships included as well.

It was no longer merely the AST main task of countering the Spirits.

The sight to behold spreading right now was an undeniable war.