Chapter 66 - A message for war

"............."

Sitting down within a chair in a company room, Ellen Matters was fidgeting with her legs while having an impatient look on her face.

She has pale Nordic blonde hair and a pair of blue eyes resembling the collective moonlight. As young as she is, it's difficult to imagine her having a daunting title like DEM Industries' Second Executive Director. She was a beautiful girl with an appearance resembling an alluring enchantress.

But the beautiful aspect of these feature were now distorted unpleasantly by excessive stress.
The cause is obvious.

"Hey, are Ellen and Otou-sama childhood friends?"

"How was Otou-sama like when he was younger?"

"Say, isn't Artemisia hard to pronounce? Isn't there a nickname?"

"What would be good? Arumi?"

"Hahahaha."

"Ellen, what kind of shampoo do you use?"

"Ah, there's split ends on your hair."

......Etc.

The inside of the normally quiet office room had been competently transformed into the gossip and chatter of an all-girls school's classroom. As a rough estimate, there were over 20 girls noisily clamoring about.

With pale-blue eyes and dark gray hair, all of them inconceivably shared the same appearance.

Nibelcol, by relying on the power of the Demon King, Beelzebub and DEM Industries' superior craft, pseudo Spirits had been brought into existence.

Those girls, all with the same appearance and voice, threw out pointless chatter from all directions before gossiping on to the next topic. Moreover, they've been acting this way every day since they were born. For Ellen, who couldn't be too severe in response, this was indeed an unbearable environment.

"......Nibelcol, is there something else you can do more quietly?"

As Ellen finished impatiently, a Nibelcol replied back with a dumbstruck expression as if not knowing what they were being told.

"Eh? I'm just having an ordinary conversation."

"Hey, isn't that the feeling you get when you're getting old......"

"Are you on the brink of hysteria? How scary."

"............"

Faced with the Nibelcol's incessant noise, Ellen unnervingly twitched her eyebrows in frustration.

Then, sitting on the opposite of her, Artemisia extended out the palm of her hand as if trying to appease Ellen.

"Now, now......they don't appear to be saying anything with ill intent."

"That's the issue here. Children that aren't disciplined are no different than a monkey. You have to look at the results rather than if there is malice attached."

In response to Ellen's indignant tone, the Nibelcol pouted their lips in dissatisfaction.

"What's with that tone? It looks like Ellen seems to be the one with the issues."

"That's right. We're just chatting normally, so there's nothing wrong with that."

"There should be a limit on how much you envy those younger than you."

"If you didn't have the realizer manifestation device, then you would just be an ordinary person."

"Bean sprouts director──"