Chapter 50 - 2.5 Dimensional

"...Everyone has already gathered, right? I think I've already told you the story... But it seems like we got into some trouble."

Kotori placed her elbows on the large round table. She spoke with a stern expression.

That was a given, considering the situation. Anyway, this wasn't the first time that a girl with unique preferences appeared. However, this time, their tactics had already failed them.

"2D... That means she'll only love manga characters and the like?"

The girl standing next to Kotori had short, boyish hair, and a face like a doll. She spoke with a fairly monotone voice. She was the Spirit whose Reiryoku had last been sealed by Lucas---Tobiichi Origami.

It wasn't only her. Right now, in Ratatoskr's underground facility, along with the Fraxinus's crew and Lucas, all the other Spirits and Shidou gathered here.

Although Kotori didn't want to include the girls in capturing a new Spirit... Upon facing a new Spirit whose type had never been handled before, she had to use any insight available to her.

She thought they could think up something based on their shared experiences.

"Perhaps..."

Kotori replied back to Origami with a pale face, and then a tall girl sitting on the right side shared a comment.

"Ah~ I see~ I also have an idol friend who's the same as her."

Miku, the girl with long, indigo hair said as she moved her index finger.

---This girl is also the same, a Spirit. A national idol currently growing in popularity: Izayoi Miku. Although she usually has no spare time even after her work is finished, she still came right away when she got a call from Kotori.

"My first love is Sieg-sama~ That's what she said. Ah, Sieg-sama is an anime character by the way, but that's only her stage image. In order to get closer to her fans, she chose to have the same hobby as her fans. Well still, that girl has a boyfriend actually~" After saying that, Miku she started laughing.

"...It'd be alright if Nia was the same as that idol... But looking at her hobbies and attitude, I don't think she's lying."

Kotori said with a sullen face, Miku replied with an "Ara" as her idea was turned down.
On the other side of the table, Kaguya made a sound as if she were deep in thought.

"Fuun, so Honjou Souji was a woman... She has already succeeded in fooling my eyes."

"Ah, so Kaguya already knows her?"

In response to Lucas, Kaguya nodded.

"Of course. Even we hurricane children have an interest in these things."

"Information. Kaguya mainly chooses to read Shōnen manga, but she also buys ecchi manga by inserting it between battle and sports manga."

"Wait a minute, Yuzuru!" Kaguya's face went red as she shouted and quickly tried to cover Yuzuru's mouth.

"Don't say inappropriate things!? By the way, you're also the same! Doesn't the Shōjo manga that Yuzuru always reads have even more explicit scenes!?

"Question. Can you please explain what kind of explicit scenes? Please explain with detailed examples."

"T-That's... A man and woman on the bed..."

"Repetition. I can't hear very well. Please say it once more."

"U-Ugu... Muu..." Kaguya's face went even redder as she looked increasingly more and more frustrated. Kotori clapped her hands to break up the two twins.