Chapter 47 - Dáinsleif

"Shidou! Shidou! Where are you!?"

Tohka and the others were running around the city shouting.

The residents walking near them looked at them with curiosity but, they did not care about it at all and continued shouting.

Around half an hour passed after the search started. At first everyone looked around the Ratotoskr underground facility but they discovered traces of Shidou escaping outside; the girls then moved up to the land to look for him in the area.

"Shidou....Just where the hell did he go with such a condition? I can't even sense his Reiryoku. There's no way he can hide his presence, right?"

"Perhaps............there's no way he collapsed somewhere...............?"

After Lucas cursed, Yoshino replied back while making an uneasy 八 eyebrow shape. It's true that, they can't dismiss that because of Shidou's current condition. Tohka looked over to Kotori with a worried face.

When she did, Kotori nodded.

"With that possibility in mind, we entered nearby hospitals to look for him just in case. Reine will contact us when someone is brought in as an emergency case and it looks like it's about Shidou."

And, the moment Kotori said that, a call came from the Incam with good timing.

".........Everyone, can you all hear me?"

Reine's sleepy voice shook their right ears. Everyone, placed their hands over the Incam to prevent missing any information.

"Reine, what's wrong?"

"...........Yeah, I found Shin."

"---! Really!? Where is he? Did he collapse and was brought to a hospital as expected.........!?" After Kotori shouted, Reine shook her throat that sounds like a groan.

"........No, apparently he did not collapse. Forget that------"

"............Forget what?"

Natsumi made a doubtful face while pressing the incam after hearing Reine's stumbling sentence.

"...........It's faster if you see it yourselves. Anyway, just head over there, it's at the main street of the 3rd district." After leaving that, the call ended. Natsumi pouted her lips in dissatisfaction.

"Wh-what was that, leaving such a worrying sentence........"

"It's good news that we now know the place. Let's head over there now!"

Everyone nodded at her words. Tohka kicked the ground and dashed off.

"Okay, let's go! Let's go to Shidou!"

But immediately, Lucas called out to her from behind.

"Tohka! Wrong way! 3rd district is this way!"

"Mu! Oohh, oh yeah!"

After Tohka replied, without losing her speed, she performed a beautiful turn by turning aside adroitly as if was performing dance steps and chased after everyone.

She headed to the street with Yoshino who smiled wryly, while the others shrugged their shoulders-------soon, they came out to an open street.

"She said the main street of 3rd district so it should be around here........."

"I wonder where darling is..."

"........! E-everyone, over there............!"

When everyone was looking around restlessly, Yoshino suddenly shouted and pointed at the end of the street.