3

Sasha, myself and Maura had already did yoga, ate breakfast and a light lunch and ran errands to Costco and Safeway. I prepped the chicken and was now cooking it for dinner with a ice tea in my hand. People knew we three were back together and accepted it because they knew we were before we got a divorce for the second time .

People started arriving.

Hey you all thanks for coming. Beer and wine are in the coolers. Cups are on the kitchen counter. The chicken will be ready soon per Jane.

Lisa we brought potato salad. Leave it on the counter Liz.  Hi Maura.  Hi Joey.

We brought chili beans that Emily made and they will put hair on your chest.  I will eat them Joey but don't want hair.

Emily and Joey left it on a pot holder.

Jane enters the house with one platter and Idris helped her with the other one.

Everyone we see who is interested. We don't need to know who the others will be. We do need you to remember many of you are married and you don't want it to ruin your marriages. Please keep that in mind when you come up with your rules later on. Let's just enjoy the food.  Janice made raspberry filled cake and  lemon one as well as red velvet cake for desserts.

We all started serving ourselves.  I was surprised to see my three nieces here with their spouses but didn't say anything, since I was here with my wife. I just nodded and smiled as we conversed.

Hey baby girl and Dorothy. Hi mom. Hi Maura. We are glad you two came. Thank you for doing the flier.  Your welcome Maura it was easy.

Hi Lisa hello Nathalie  are you staying the night? Yes but not with Jordana and Brian.  I will be having fun tonight. We already have our rules. Okay enjoy yourself and practice safe sex. We will Lisa.

We turned the music on to dance. We danced with our spouses and others and had a good time. People left around 8:30 after everything was cleaned up.  We had already agreed on our rules with Ann and Daniela. Lisa's vehicle was packed so we would leave for several days for the mountain side inn.
We took off to meet them at the inn. Maur fell asleep in the back while Lisa drove us.

Babe are you worried you being the only intersex? No with four women, my sexual drive will handle it and I shouldn't have to jerk off like I do at times with you two. Are you okay to drive if I fall asleep. Go ahead Jane . Thanks babe.

Jane fell asleep and I drove to Tahoe listening to the 90's radio station on satellite.

Aunties what made you two decide to do this? Probably the same reason you four decided. True but ours live in Canada. We flew here to check on dad's home and be on vacation. The four of us don't come to California as we use to except for Alexa for law business. The FBI agents still live there.  Samantha and Avery will pick us up tonight to go to the city. You two have your house for the rest of the weekend. We will stay at Samantha and William's place so you can have your threesome or foursome. We won't tell the others as we know you won't tell ours. They just drove up.

We hugged our aunts and they walked us out.

Hi Aunties.  Hello you all be safe. We will auntie Janice. We rented a hotel and will go dancing tonight and check on dad's house tomorrow, says Avery. We better let them go Janice before it gets later.

We waved them goodbye. Amal calls Bryan and he says he is on his way. We have been with men but it's been years. We both are fixed so there is no chance neither of us can get pregnant . We went inside and waited.

Drew we know this maybe new for you

Drew we know this maybe new for you. I can go in the other room so you can enjoy your time with Lucas. Yes I never been with a woman Vanessa but it's okay. Please come with us to my bedroom.  Lucas I hope you have condoms.  I bought a new box before coming here.

We all started kissing one another. Vanessa helped me get undress and Lucas helped her. I knew they use to be NCIS agents in New Orleans but didn't know of they have had sex .

Lucas started sucking my clit on the bed as I lied down.  Vanessa was kissing me and caressing my arms, face and breasts.

Drew just breathe. I will stop at any time just ask. Okay thank you.  Ah fuck Lucas.  Are you okay? Yes Vanessa. I just haven't been with anyone after my last fiasco. It's okay. 

I started licking Vanessa's neck and grabbing her left breast.  She was moaning and came  in Lucas mouth. I held her as she trembled.  I decided to lay behind her sitting up with her between my legs as Lucas was rolling the condom on himself.  He got between her legs and winked at us both.   He enters her slowly as I am touching her breasts. She is moaning and her hips moving. 

Vanessa I need you to move from behind her. This is too uncomfortable.  Okay.  Drew move down. Okay  !

Drew moved down  and Lucas enters her again. I am straddling her above her lips and she starts sucking on my folds. Her lips are the right pressure and I praise her for doing well while she is moaning and grabbing the sheets from her orgasm.   Lucas and I kiss while she is giving me a blow job and Lucas is fucking her good. She accidentally bit down on my folds and apologized.  I told her it happens and no blood so I was good.

Drew I am going to go to the bathroom and to one of your guest rooms so you two can have more time and fall asleep.  
Lucas kisses us both and removes his condom and tightens it and goes to the bathroom.

Drew you okay? Yes I just never felt a woman and man could pleasure both well.  I didn't bring any sex toys this being our first time and yours with a female.  I have some.  Hold on.

Lucas exits the bathroom and gathers his clothes and bag than leaves.

Here is what I have.  You choose what you like me to use on you. Okay!

She picks a vibrator that will stimulate her clitoris and beads.

Do you have any lube? Yes.

She went in a drawer and brought them to me. I put some of her lower portion and some on the beads.

She kisses me and sucks on my breasts. She definitely isn't being more comfortable which I am glad. I continue to kiss her and I tell her I am going to insert the beds as far as I can get them and pull them out and repeat it  She nods. I have her lay down with her knees bent and her legs spread so the beads could go in easier.

Your doing well.  I have 6 more beads. The last two were harder to get in but the beads were all in her.