10

In Lake Tahoe...
Maura what they did was wrong.  You really whipped her that bad? Yes I let her have her way first. She was fulfilling her bucket list and fantasized about Jane and I. I did apologize and pay for her plastic surgery.

Maura if this ever comes across my desk, I will have no choice but to prosecution you. I know my jealousy gets in the way. Jane belongs to me.
Maura she doesn't belong to anyone.  She is divorced from you. She technically is only your best friend and cousin. Daniela I am not sure she will want to be my best friend. Call her and talk this out without yelling. I agree with my wife.  We will give you privacy .

They left. I downed my wine and bit the bullet and called Jane.

In Las Vegas  ...
I was drying off when my cell rang. The music that played told me it was Maura. I didn't want to answer it but Julia told me I should.

I have you on speaker and Julia is nearby as as well as Charice now and one of her gals.

Okay! J you now how I get when I feel something is mine. I don't want to lose our friendship. Maur I know with Sasha dying so suddenly you feel lost. Lisa and I see it in you ever since.  I know you better than anyone else that js why I asked you to promise me  . Not only are we best friends. Ouch that hurt. Sorry  ! Are you okay? Yeah Charice accidentally dropped a hot stone on my penis. Someone get ice or frozen peas.
Charice go ahead. Thank you. Apply it for twenty minutes only but use a wash cloth or finger tip towel. You don't want it sticking to your penis and burn your penis. Will so doc. Any way back to what I  was saying. I want you two to still live here but no benefits. You two can choose a guest room to stay in even though you two are my family. Please tell Lisa I am sorry. I love you J. Do your best to get her off . I will..Maur? Yes. I love you too mi armor.

We ended the call.

Jane that went well. Charice Ann and Daniela must of laid into her hard. I knew she come around to apologize like we always do.  I just didn't think it would be so soon.

It seems my gal will get part of her wish.CHARICE LADD! Oh don't you start Julia. I am only speaking the truth. Let me release the tension instead of stressing you out.

Julia you know Cheryl , Jane and Maura would have dessert. Later it was me and their new wives. Jane hmmm. Your brother was right. Tommy needs to shut his trap before I do it for him. Jane stop stressing. You always say you will do that to him as many years we have been friends  . You only yell at him and slap the back of his neck or head like the Rizzoli elders did to him alot and you at times. Yeah, yeah I know.

Jane turn over on your stomach and be quiet. Yes Ms. Ladd.

Her employee, myself and Julia laughed at us. Charice flipped me off.  I said something sexual. She responded Samuel handles that well.

Okay Charice too much information. I know but it will shut you up.

Which it did. We both hugged Charice. Julia paid them both and tipped them.
Lisa called me to tell me that Maura told her about our conversation.  We all agreed that it was best we stayed friends. Lisa stated it won't last long because Maura and I always get back to dessert.

We went to bed naked to take a nap. I just held Julia in my arms as we slept.