20

I cannot believe you that they let Jane be a hooter gal for an hour and she made all these tips for the teen center. You made more than me. Well hello the size of mine and knowing how to spot the bigger tippers helped me. Something I am good at. Yeah yeah Julia. Alot of people took photos with you even for a hundred dollars. I made good money for the center. I don't believe you two did that says Maura as we are finally landing . BYE THE WAY I CALLED JULIANNE AND TOLD HER TO CANCEL HER FLIGHT. SHE SAID SHE COULDN'T BUT GAVE THE PLANE TICKET TO HER SECRETARY FOR A BIRTHDAY GIFT. HER HUSBAND AND HER ARE GOING THERE INSTEAD . SHE WILL MEER ME AT YOUR HOME BY NINE. ALL YOU GUYS THANKS FOR CALLING OTHER PEOPLE WITH TRUCKS TO MOVE MY STUFF TONIGHT. Lisa just called and said she and Jane got the keys to veterinary clinic doors and code to let us in. Monica and Hailey here is some money to gas my suv and red Mercedes. Please leave the keys with a lady named Jennifer Reeves. We will.

We all got off the plane. They unloaded the vehicles first and customs checked them for contraband with their dogs. Everyone else left who wasn't helping in the move.

We finally made it to their home. We all were pretty ripe.

Welcome to our home. Julia, Ann, Daniela and I are going to take a shower and go to bed. Feel free to have what's in the refrigerator or pantry. We will be slipping tomorrow.

Jane and Lisa hug them all good night. Maura whispers something in Jane's ear and Jane smiles .

Let's go take a shower and go to bed. Maura said you could have the cream bedroom with pedestal bed as your bedroom when you want your alone time. I can show it to you now or later. Jane later. I want to get fucked in the shower than fall asleep. Babe I am going to shower in another guest room and fall asleep. You two have fun and celebrate. Use the champagne in the refrigerator. We will.

Jane left for the kitchen while Lisa took my hand and I followed her to their bedroom.
As Lisa and I undress , I ask Lisa when will she and Jane move back to their house. She informs me the lease is for a year and Jane notified the man telling them once the year was up they would have to move out. Maura is doing better and can leave alone. If she needs us to stay over or she could come to ours bur most likely it will be Ann and Daniela who will stay with her.

Lisa and I are kissing when Jane enters. I leave them alone while I decide to use a the bathtub and let it Wark up before I hit the lever for it to be filled up.. I hear Lisa tell Jane. Yes daddy right there . Cum for daddy I want to see you cream. Yes daddy.

I hear them both moan.

In our bedroom, Dorothy is being eaten out by Ryan Ryans...I am rolling a condom on so I can fuck Ryan when she is done with Dorothy.

Ryan no one can know we are a threesome.

Dorothy is a mess when Ryan stops. My dick is already throbbing when I get into our bed. I won't but fuck me rough. I know I am younger but have enough experience to please all. Babe she does and I glad you contacted her and she flew out here after her taping.

Dorothy has her tongue sucking on it . When I plunge into her wet and tight pussy.

Ah fuck daddy only a few men have a big cock as you . No surgery? No this is all me.

As I am fucking her and she is moaning and holds Dorothy's hands. During her screams and moaning, she asks Dorothy if I was her first. Dorothy said yes and told her how we met.

Jane drinking the champagne from the bottle has been a favorite of mine.
Julia Lisa and I talked on the way home from your place. We need you to promise us that you won't kiss anyone else except on their cheek as a friend nor anyone be in your pussy or ass nor you be on or in theirs. We want you inclusive for us only. We know you have parties and they will get out of hand at times. If they do, please tell us. We need you to be std clean. We know you all get checked frequently but std still can occur . Our family and friends will eventually know we are a threesome. I will tell my daughter tomorrow when she comes to see you. Everyone will know we are lovers right? Yes. What if it's Maura? Let us know. She is std clean . None of us have whips anymore. She will come and unlock your door one night to fuck you . Jane I thought my feelings would stop for her but they started up again. We made love on the plane in my white Mercedes. It was only maybe for most of the flight time. Yes I know and thank you for telling me. She told us at the clinic. We both are happy that you made up. This feels good being in front of you and kissing my ear lobes and caressing my breasts after we fucked before getting in the jacuzzi tub. Avery text me earlier thanking me for the Chinese food and spa gift card from Charice place. She said Charice was coming tomorrow afternoon at her home. Its for 30 massages any type she wants. I figured you receive a different type of massage from me. James and the other guards here as well as the other James got a gift card too with a bottle of wine . Your so sweet and thoughtful. I know I paid them from Q security. Even your brother and all the others from here received one top. Let's get out and dry off and go to bed.

I hit the lever to release the water. We got out and dried off. We put our Boston t shirts on only with deodorant. We entered our bedroom to find Lisa asleep watching Julia fingering herself on her paid channel.
.
Julia you still do that? No but you can still get it. Poor thing didn't have to pay for it. She still is dripping. Jane you log her out and put her credit card away. While I lick her clean and tongue fuck her for free. It still a little early.

Her royal blue panties was on the bed as I started licking her after removing my top.
She came when she woke up. I told her I refund her money to her credit card. We all were nude and fucking one another until 2 . I was thirsty so I walked to the kitchen to find the three of them fucking on the dining table. I thought I was quiet drinking a Gatorade when Ann told me to come and join them on Maura's bedroom. We text them earlier after Maura told us in the bedroom about you two. I want you to eat me out while my wife fucks you and Maura fingers my wife. Are you sure they are okay with this? We are. You were gone and we wonder where you went. We will have an orgy on the floor if your are up to it? I called my daughter and interrupted her with her wife and someone else . I asked her to be here by one instead. I haven't been with more than three people in a while. It's okay just go with the flow. You owe me this. I know I do Ann.

We ended up fucking into five and we all got up and went to take showers. Lisa left with Daniela and Ann to another ensuite while three of us went to Maura's shower.

I wasn't expecting me living here would be like this.I didn't want to say no but this won't happen anymore. I felt like a slut. Do you feel like that when you are with us or Lisa? No Jane. I garbled enough to get their taste out of my mouth. Julia please look at me. I will tell them later on it was a one time only. It was never our intentions to make you feel that way. I will have them leave before baby girl gets here. I will go to their home while you live here. Thank you Maura.

Julia started crying. Jane and I just held her and washed her body with care. The three of us ended up crying . The three of us were tired.

Have you seen your room yet? No do you mind if we cuddle and sleep in there. Merry maid is coming to clean the house of any room left unlocked. No not at all.

This will be your bedroom while you stay here

This will be your bedroom while you stay here. Jane close the curtains please. You sleep in the nude? Yes for years. Would you like me to put something on? No I just wasn't expecting it. Jane sleeps in hee boxers and her sports bra at times. Here I am in my silk slip. It's okay. It feels good. Thank you. I sleep between Jane's legs. I know she told me. Good morning and let's get some sleep.