7

Do you masturbate at night thinking about me? Yes. UT Show me.

Jane lays me down on the bed after I dropped her bag. She puts it behind the bed wall  than watches me. She is just in her silk boxers.  Her eyes get wider as I masturbate and she removes her boxers stroking her penis. She is using the same hand in which her finger was in my anus. I am moaning and getting wet as she is getting bigger and harder .

Darling stop I want to taste you. As I  want you in me as I suck you clean.  Darling you don't have to ask twice. Once I sit down I want you me with your legs spread. Yes daddy.

Julia sat on me as I asked her and we both sucked each other's fingers and fuck her juices were delicious and I knew I would taste more of her later.

Jane started fingering me and fuck it felt so fucking good. I have been fingered by many in my career and my personal life but with Jane it was different.

Cum for me darling. I want you dripping on my lap. Yes daddy. Daddy how long do you want me to do this with you this way. I need you in me and not your fingers. Julia patience is a virtue. Jane I have been waiting so long FUCK THE PATIENCE.  EITHER OPENING IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING .

I began kissing her to shut her up while I added a second finger in her. She exploded in my lap.

See that didn't take long .

I got up and laid her facing up ward with her legs  on the bed and the ground and aligned myself and began pumping in her.

Is your bedroom sound proof? Yes but only this room and the guest master suite downstairs.  You mean I could of had you sooner? Yes, but you asked for my bedroom. I noticed this was 3 stories. Yes the third floor is my work stuff which is alarmed. I have a shelter on each floor. It came that way.

I had my hands and arms behind my head watching Jane fuck me .

Daddy this pussy only belongs to you and Lisa when she comes. I will let her know.  In the meantime, it's mine all mine. Yes daddy. Lisa photos are framed.  I just haven't put them up.  I took it when she came to see me. I know she told me.  We have been honest with one another. We just don't tell Maura. Thank you.  We won't put you in harms way.

Jane and I came and we continued to talk as she has me turned over fucking me in my vagina and anus.

After we had many desserts, we got up to get her stuff and my stuff from downstairs and much needed water and fruit. I brought two of the photos of Lisa and the one with both of us up to my bedroom and hung them.

 I brought two of the photos of Lisa and the one with both of us up to my bedroom and hung them

The one at the bottom I have it on all of my computers as my screen saver. The two of these were taken at my previous home that you went too.
How long do you want me here? If it was up to me, you would live here with me.  I know but as long as Maura is alive, it won't happen. Don't you go plan on killing her either. I promise I won't . Julia what time is it? 4:03. Close to four hours with a few breaks we have been going at it. I could do more easily. I know. I am not a machine. Daddy you are to me.
Let's get some sleep. Jane I want you sleeping on top of me.

Jane got between my legs and inserted her penis in me and marked my neck and it didn't feel light nor small. We eventually both fell asleep.

In Lake Tahoe...
Around four twetnty I woke up and Lisa was in bed with me naked. and I was on her. I kissed her lips and started fingering her.

Morning beautiful . What time is it? Around four. This is definitely a nice way to wake up. I fell asleep and never got a chance with you. I figured I make it up to you. 
You starting off right. Just lay back and I will take care of you. I will be in charge in here. Okay and I have a question. Go ahead and ask me. We're you angry or disappointed that I got appointed to be the judge and not you, since I was hired on as your assistant district attorney ? In the beginning yes but then I always knew you would be one. You were exceptional as a lawyer. Thank you. Your very welcome. Plus I see it as a compliment. I trained you. Now be quiet so I can school you. Yes mam. I can see why Jane and Maura want you. Your reactions are superb and you allow the person to take you and control you. I don't mean it in a bad way.

It felt good being in charge again even if it was in the bedroom. I could not wait for my turn. I knew she would make me cum and I would be begging her. Sure enough I was right. She had me squirting like I was water faucet. She took the time to clean me up in the bed and in the shower than she stripped the bed and put clean bedding for us to fall asleep .