41

We bought more than three of us expected as well as my uncle who was buying some balls for Jill too.

Hey uncle Tommy we see you are stocking up too. Baby girl at these prices I bought several cases of the two Jill and I use. As we know these only go on sale so often. Jill bought the last batch. We will see you three later. A side wager Baby girl. Which is what? Whomever wins between the two of us have to pay for the other's vehicles detailed for a month at our homes. I will take that bet. I am going to cream you . We will see.

We all got in line and purchased our items. My uncle Tommy showed us the new gun he had purchased. He was able to start buying guns legally for a while now. The family was proud of him to finally own a gun legally and we didn't have to watch when he went shooting or hunting with us anymore. We didn't have to worry at the cabins in tahoe because they were on private property. When the authorities came out, we just had to tell a white lie and say someone else shot the wild animal.

We told my uncle goodbye and left him as he was placing the items in his car.

Julia do you want to come with us to go buy more golf balls? They are on sale at sports warehouse.  No thank you. I already bought mine. J I  have enough too. I will stay here. Okay, we will be back when we are done. It should be close to two hours with traffic hours.

They left and Julia locks the door and turns the alarm on.