35

Maur stop.

I tackled her and pinned her down.

Okay cry and get it out.  We need you to get through this. You could of hurt our daughter or our nieces. Yes they know martial arts and are younger.  You know the body and have military training. I know and I sorry. You need to tell them that but thank you.
I don't have a bond like you do with your identical twin as you do. I heard what you been saying too. Katelyn is struggling too as well as Rony.  Rony stated she is emotionally drained. I can only imagine Julian and her own daughter, Olivia.  She was the first one to take family leave after Rony per Olivia.   Am I being self absorbed? A little babe.  It's okay. Let's get up and walk back. We will freshen you and eat our lunch. Give Katelyn space. She needs to teach Ryan. Okay your right.

I helped her up and we kissed then walked back. We entered and Julia and my wife along with her step brother and step sister approached us. They hugged her. I left to clean up.

Jane how are you? Antonio it's hard.  We will step up as much as they allow us. Thanks. 

We hugged and I finished  freshening up after I used the restroom.

Babe let's go to outside . Julia and I will bring your and Maura's lunch. Go get her. Will do.
Jane I am here for the good and bad too.  Thanks Julia.

I went to get Maura from the hallway bathroom.

Lisa and Julia want us to eat outside. Okay but look what you did to my new addidas sweat pants. Forget that how is your knee. A little sore and I  cleaned my knee and put ointment and a band aid on. I will survive . Babe I will buy you a new sweat suit so the  colors will match.

We went outside to eat our lunch and relax.  They brought blanket and pillows too so we could relax under the tree after we ate.

Dorothy how long will she be out? I am not sure because I don't know the dosage she was injected with. Let's go eat and ask the cook to save two bowls for her.

Ryan your getting this quickly. Thank you. Your a good teacher. Thank you.  Katelyn it has been over three hours let's take a break.  Your tired you need to rest. Mom please listen to her.  Katelyn I will be around.  I am not going anywhere.  Please rest. Okay but still look up the other items I told you to do. I will and you concentrate on resting. Ryan thank you for being so patient with my mom and getting her water and helping me get her to the restroom.  She refuses to use this portable toilet.  It's okay.  I don't want to make it more harder than it already is for her. Plus she is giving me a new life and not be in the porn business and make a good living. Your mom is a godsend. Thank you.

Ryan squeezed my mother's hand and left us.

Mom you chose the right person to take over the homeless food program.  I knew you eventually come around. Water please and ice chips.

I helped my mother and she fell asleep. I turned the baby monitor on and left.

Joey and Emily will you stay with her while I take a nap. She just had her pain medication along with water and chips of water. She is asleep. Olivia of course Emily and I will. We are all here for her. Thank you.

I hugged my older cousin Joey and her wife and left.

Babe let's take a nap. I was on my way. I need to get some juice and a some nuts before I do. You go to our room and I will get it. Okay!

I returned and she was sound asleep.  My wife is exhausted but won't give up on her mom. The lady who took a liking to her when she was a teen in the shelter and eventually adopted her. Olivia sees her mom as everything that changed her life along with her family.  I placed the stuff on the night stand and got into bed after removing my shoes and laid next to her. She placed her head on my abs even though she was sleeping.

I love you Olivia Martin.  You have a big caring heart.

I kissed the top of her head and eventually fell asleep.