30

Maur look at me. We know this is all of a sudden. I spoke with Jennifer. She will hold down the fort.  She said take all the time you need. I spoke with Jennifer, Emily, Maria and Clayton and told them to work their regular schedule and keep me updated if it gets too hard for Jennifer. I worry about her. We know you do Maura.  Jane and I and the others will be here for you. Joey called Olivia and told her. Her and Eric are at Joey's and will go shopping for more groceries.  Joey said Olivia is heart broken like we all are. We will do what Katelyn asked of us. I already spoke with my supervisor and other judges here.  They will have a visiting judge cover my court. I handed Joan my key so she could have the new Judge use my chambers until I am back. Babe we are in this together. I know J. I now just have my step brother and step sister besides all of my cousins left.  Abigail said she is leaving soon to fly Ryan to Vegas so she can pack more and let her roommates know she is moving out and will be the new executive director of the homeless project.  J and Lisa your right. I guess God wants my sister.  I cannot blame him but wish he would allow her longer. Let's go dance with the others.

Julianne and Dorothy I will be back tonight. Katelyn will pay for my things to move here . I have to look for a home. We will help you while we fly. I know a good realtor. Thanks Julianne. I am excited about the position but sad how it is occurring. I am sorry for you and your family.  I know sweetie. We will do what we need for my aunt. I got go.

Ryan kisses us both and walks towards Abigail.  We see a little bit of the fire works before we get in Abigails helicopter. 

Babe we will be back tonight. Be safe. I will.

Eva kisses her wife bye. We get into her helicopter and leave .

Everyone may my wife and I have your attention. Go ahead Katelyn.

As you can see I am pale and get tired easily. I recently found out I am dying from heart complications. I have done everything that could possibly be done. Ryan Ryan's will be the new executive director of the homeless project. Please continue to help her as you all have helped me. I have asked my family to find a wife for my wife when she is ready to date again. My family and I will be leaving tomorrow for Italy.   I won't be having photos of me taken or photos at my memorial services. I want this to be easy on everyone as can be. I wish I had more time, but God has other plans for me.  I will dance a little more and watch the fire works with you all.

Babe let's dance..
Rony took my hand from Antonio's and we slow danced. Rony kisses me and hugs me while we dance.

Babe they all feel sorry for me. Katelyn you mean alot to the people. Please let people know I don't want flowers.  Please use that money instead to go for the teen home. I will.

We danced three songs and watched the fireworks.

Eva thank you for hosting it this year.  Your welcome. I will miss you Katelyn.  I will miss you and the others too.

Eva held me as we cried. I then left with my loved ones.

Abigail I  am going to need help learning Sacramento.  Ryan Katelyn has faith in you to do well. We all will help you. Ryan I need to concentrate. Okay.

We finally returned home. Rony and Olivia helped me get ready for bed.  Olivia and Julian had their stuff packed already. Olivia helped Rony pack our stuff already.  I slept between them that night.

In Las Vegas...
We landed and we went inside.

Aye you gals. Hi Abigail long time no see. I know it's good to see you all too. We are sorry about your friend.  Thank you. Ryan tomorrow after our shoot, we will start packing your stuff so when the movers get here it will be packed. I am taking my portable gun safes with me as well my gun and equipment. I don't want the movers to be tempted as well as my jewelry.   We spoke with Julia. She will remove you from the lease and we will find someone else she trusts to live here with us.  She was telling us how far her home and teen home is done and all the rooms being sponsored by people. We will donate to the food program too. Thanks.