23

We finally made it to the shopping center. Ryan changed too.

Let's go get a a smoothie than we can shop until I sit down and you come and get me. Okay Jane . Ryan she dislikes shopping. I don't mind shopping with other peoples money. When I read her list of stores, I knew to where comfortable shoes.

We were all done with our smoothies before we entered the store after Jane made a detour to Macy's and returned with two bags. She handed one to Julia. Julia smiled and thank her.

Ryan she a woman of hee word. I thought you forgot. I did until a few minutes ago. With everything going on I forgot. I am so sorry. I know it's not the exactly like yours but it was the closest. I appreciate that you followed through. We continued to walk and I opened the bag for Ryan to see.

She definitely has nice taste and knows your size. Yes she does. Just say enough cover make up won't cover them. They weren't all for her. The scale tattoo is right? Yes. I thought you were going to get more . Jane said something to me and I changed my mind. You really care for her. I care for all three. Three! We will talk later.

Julia I found everything on your list for me to find. Let's go to the cashier's so I can pay for them. Julia my two carts the firm is paying for them. I text baby girl. She said she will order the beds you raise it to you find the comfort. We will store them at the firm. Where I don't know. Baby girl spoke with baby girl earlier to get the size of the 18 bedrooms. I forgot about needing two other rooms to get furniture etc too. It's okay that is why there is checks and balances are for. Belive me my other cousin kept Maura and I on track when buying for the teen center . Let's go get some pizza at Sienna's pizzeria. I like hers better than my cousin's wife place called Rony unless you would like something else. Ryan what you think?I am in. I will follow you.

They loved the food. We all pitched in to pay. I offered to pay, but they declined my offer.

We headed back to Julia's house and placed everything in each room it went. The crew was gone so I didn't have to get loud and defend their honor.

Jane it was nice meeting you and hearing stories about Julianne. It was my pleasure spending the after noon with you.
Julia I deposited my monthly payment in account number you gave me. I like the brochure that you showed me online from your email that Dorothy did. Lupe you said are interviewing them and all of them not even the ones who will be accepted our being seen by two clinics, Regency medical and the one that looks like Charice. Julianne text me who is furnishing what. The information is on line now and people are donating. Lupe said by Tuesday she will have picked them and they will live on the same floor with the two paid employees. I need to fill up the truck with gas and bring it back to her. I will be be here until the fifth of July then I am flying back . Julianne said something about Abigail and Eva having a big spread on Sunday night. I hope to see you all there. Yes we will if Julia is interested in meeting more people she can tell about the teen home.

Ryan and Julia hugged and I waved bye.

Catch you get to drive to see if you can get us back home. I need to go swimming clothes on. I don't care as long as I don't have my keys, wallet, cell or glasses on. I am definitely up for it too.