13

Julia gave Lisa and I strip tease performance that was amazing. She knew how to tease us and pull back.
Julia undressed us all. It was fucking sensual.

Babe you get the middle. Julia will be the main one with you. Okay!

Jane laid on her back.  I stayed on one side and Lisa was on the other side.

Lisa do the same as I do to Jane. She will get double of kisses or whatever
I choose. Jane we will stop if you touch us. What now way. Jane accept the terms if not we won't do anything or I will make sure you do what I say. Julia not touching isn't realistic for me. I will eventually blow it.  Excuse me for a few and Lisa please come with me.

Lisa got out of bed and followed my wife. I know I will love whatever Julia decides to do.

Lisa  we are going to use these on each wrist and ankles.  She won't be able to touch us. She will try with her head or stomach. I would normally use a whip.  Since that night,I got rid of of them.  I get it. By the way you are seriously thinking about moving aren't you?  Yes its a huge move . I will drive or fly to Sacramento and I know you all will probably fly.  Probably so . I  may reinvent myself. You will have our support and the gals too from here or wherever they live .  HELLO  I AM GETTING BORED. JAMES CALLED.I HAVE TO MEET HIM AT THE BELAGGIO EARLY. THEY HAVE A WITNESS BUT IS SCARED. HE CHARGED ON THE COMPANY CREDIT CARD CLOTHES, SOME SHOES AND ESSENTIALS.

We returned and decided tonight wouldn't be long. We knew she would need sleep  .

Come on really pink fuzzy handcuffs and ties for my ankles.  You are not playing fair. Jane I get alot of freebies of anything we use and we go to shows we get more all brand knew and never used . I will send you home with some . I did that for Tommy not too long ago . Charice has several of the same.  It's part of one perks.

I was tied and they fastened a ball in my mouth I couldn't speak alot as Julia stated  that to me. There are times I enjoy talking during dessert. I  am not a robot nor a bang thank you mam.
My head was getting a massage along with my face and ears.  I was liking this so far.

They licked me from neck to my toes and then went up the other leg. I chuckled when they bumped their heads. I didn't talk at all but the moaning, cussing and screaming occurred. They were done in an hour half. I ran to the bathroom once I  was released.  I gargle and brushed my teeth after using the restroom. 

I wish we had more time. Julia want you staying inside all tomorrow and not leave.  You both know how to use guns.  I am not trying to scare you. Jane you wanted pleasure before telling all of this. Babe you know when it comes to dessert.  Continue. 

We held Julia's hands as Jane told us the driver was higher as a kite and the sample was lost on propose.  The technician saw the name and printed several copies including mailing it to a lawyer out state.   They will try to say loss evidence means no charges can occur on him. These young adults  parents are well know and connected.  Babe I am going to ask for a district attorney and the judge be removed.  James has hard evidence to why. The firm is hiring Security from Q security main office out of Sacramento. They will be around all of us while this trial is going on. I know you said the glass is bullet proof for a normal bullet that won't stop as we all know one that has been enhanced. I  know Julia you might think I am going overboard you hired our firm not sure because of me or were a good firm.  James called my brother, Frankie.  They are outside now.  Because of the size of this property, more were hired for 24/7. Jane I will pay for them. I normally would say no but thus wasn't figured into it when Avery estimate the hours on this case.