21

Ryan I will be back in an hour an half to three hours. You have the house to yourself. Merry maid along with Harold and his employees are discreet. I took photos with them. I felt bad when Harold dropped his truck keys when he saw me naked . You brightened up his morning. Dorothy should be back shortly. Keep the alarm on. You know how to shoot right? Yes. Please don't shoot my wife or I. I am going to work out and take a shower. I am to meet Julia at four at her new place. Okay!

I kissed her and turned the alarm on and locked the door when I left
I finally arrived.

Sorry baby girl we over slept

Sorry baby girl we over slept. Mom six really? Hush now. Don't embarrass Julia. I won't.
Hello Ann , Daniela and mom.

Julianne gives me a kiss and hugs Daniela and Ann.

Baby girl Julia will be out shortly. I am going to walk Daniela and Ann out. Okay mom!
She still calls you mom. Yes Ann.

Maura walks them out side.

Baby girl who is your third gal? Its someone. I thought you two were with Abigail and Eva. We were until I met her. She is alot younger. It's okay!

Julia this is my Baby girl Julianne Nicole Rizzoli. It's finally nice to meet you in person. The same. Baby girl would you like some ice tea? Yes please. Lisa, Julia and Jane? Yes. Yes. Yes babe.

Julia as you can see I did everything as you asked for. Eva Lovia and Abigail Mac are furnishing the computer room for you. They don't want to be recognized. They only asked if Abigails deceased wife photo be hung up on the wall and the room will be called Lexi learning area or center. She will work on all computers there. Yes for 16 laptops and desk tops and room furnishes I will agree. My cousin Joey and her step daughter Olivia Fox would like the library to be named after their deceased love one, Lizzy Raymund with their photo. Julianne if anyone wants to do that for a room and it to be furnished. I would be stupid to say no too.

We continued to look as we drank our tea.

As you know they donated the land. I would like to have a hang out area and possibly find benches that Kiki made and have the area named after them if no benches thana game room. This home should be remembered by the many people who had rooms or areas in their names. I went there once for a tour before Lupe was hired. The poor boys pushed their chairs in so I would not see them hard.  As we all know it's hard enough for adults. Teens have no chance. Okay send me your bill for the next installment. I will. Julia please take care of my three moms here. I will. I would not want to hurt you. Julianne Nicole Rizzoli you apologize immediately! Mom you always taught me not to lie. Jane it's okay . Julianne I cannot promise we won't be at odds. I love them all differently.

Julianne kissed my my hand and got up and put her drawings in her bag. She kissed her mother's and left.

Julia she is over protective of us. She was that way with Sasha too. I need to go to the post office to have my stuff sent to my home and go meet the alarm company. I won't be back until later. I am meeting a younger friend of mine in the business. She wants to see what has been done so far. Are you keeping your Nevada license plates? Yes Lisa. I will live in both so legally I can do that. Lisa and Maura are going golfing with others. Do you mind if I drive you around so you won't get lost. I don't mind. I would like to leave  the SUV there. This place had issues there. This is why they hired private armed security. I lease my home and they just started it the other day. The people who currently live there pay for it. Lisa make sure she doesn't cheat you. J it was only once. I know but still.

We kissed them and they left to go golfing.

Jane what is the real reason? I would like to see who my daughter and daughter in law is sleeping with. Baby girl says she is younger. My mother's intuition tells me it's your friend. Okay but please don't drill her. I don't think they would appreciate it. I promise I won't.