40

I woke up around 12 and turned on the news. Sure enough I see photos of all the food centers and hear Rony's speech. It touched me what she said about me and my friends in the business. 

Hey babe were back and picked up some food from the food truck. It went well at both of the ones we spoke at. I was seeing the photos on TV and heard what Rony  said. Yeah the reporter I had said he would mention you were a former porn and highly educated . You saw a need and took a leap to change careers.  I wanted to tell them your my girl but that wouldn't look good. I know Julianne and appreciate you for not saying anything.  Your welcome.

It seems it went well. My mother's called me as we were getting out to order lunch. She said the site she and  Maura went to went well. Lisa stayed with my mom.  Babe you did well.  After we eat, I  will show you what I did before I took a much needed nap.

We finished lunch.  They liked my memorabilia.  They were glad I broke up with the guy and I switched sides.  Dorothy said it was one of her best decisions to switch sides too.
They went to change so we could go see Maura, Lisa and Jane.  I told them I would drive.

Hey you three come in

Hey you three come in. Are you hungry? Lisa made chicken mole , rice and beans when we got back.  Maura made fresh flour tortillas and I made the salad. 

No thank you mom. We already ate but will take to go containers with the food. Why don't you go with Maura and Lisa to the lounge area and I will bring some tea out. Mom where is Julia? She went home to finish up on the teen home business.  You three barely missed her. We will be going over there later to enjoy our last few days before we have to go to work.  I am surprised you three didn't see her walking home from here. No we didn't see her.

We went to the lounge to sit

We went to the lounge to sit. I noticed the two photos and Maura's wedding photo was no where in the room. She did have photos of them still. Jane returned.

Maura last night Simon mentioned he use to be a judge and made some poor choices and lost his job as a judge nut after a some time he got a job being a lawyer with Carmen's firm. He was married to her and they had a big wedding. Yes he is my former brother in law.  He didn't speak up at the celebration of life. We asked him too, but he graciously declined. Oh I see.
I am done for the week  with the food center business. The last two days and weekend, I want to enjoy it with my gals.  Would you threw like to golfing with us at three at Kaya's golf course in Palm Springs? Maura and I will fly the helicopters there to meet Abigail, Eva, Rony and my brother Tommy and sister in law Jill there. We figured we eat dinner there than flu back. Sure as long as Dorothy and Julianne are up for it. I  will bring my white Sox bag. Mom she has several jerseys, two basketball , a hockey Puck and a bat, and a rookie card autographed. One day we will go see your collection .

We finished our tea and spoke some before we left.

I need to go buy some more golf tees and a few cases of golf balls before we go home. Did you add this vehicle to your insurance? Dorothy I did that at Blazers  while I ate my dinner.

We were off to the sporting store. Dorothy and I needed to buy more too.

Maura come and see the bedroom I finished decorating.

We walked to the bedroom.

This came out nice

This came out nice. Thank you. No one has slept or had dessert in here yet correct? No good come here. 

I walk to Maura and she removes my t-shirt and places her hands under my bra and starts caressing them as she is kissing me and pushes me onto the bed. I reciprocate the kisses and place my hands on her waist and my hands move to the button of her shorts and unbutton them than unzip them.i see her teal panties are moist and I place my finger under her panties and enter her vagina. We both are moaning from our bodies being touched in the manner as they are.

Julia removed your clothes before I rip them. Sorry for ripping your panties. It's okay I have more.

We finally are naked and Maura lays on top of me. We are moving our hips rough on one another.

Maura I will be back.  Okay!

I go to my bedroom and get my strap on and put it on after I put lubricant on me and the phallus and leave to the guest bedroom.

Oh I like your new phallus. I am glad.

I place some of the lubricant on Maura than close it.  I lay on top of her and enter her.

Oh fuck this is huge and long.  I thought you and Lisa would like the feel of the veins on it . Baby I do fuck me.

Julia smiles and goes all the way in as our body allows us. Julia is kissing my neck and chin. I feel her marking my chin as I fucking her vagina hard. Maura screams and I continue.  We both are making pleasure signs as we are coming little by little.  Julia moves my legs above my head and she goes all the way in.  Fuck it feels good . I fill her juices coming through the phallus.  Our juices are intermixing as we cum.  We are sticky and sweaty as we are trembling.  I ended up leaving some scratches on her back and marked her earlobe. We lost track of time because the house alarm goes off.  They walk in the bedroom and laugh.

Now we see why Maura didn't want to go with us.  We got you some balls and tees too. Thanks. You too go take a shower separately so we can head out. I need to go home and get some clean clothes. I will go do that for you Maura and meet us at your house after I bring some clothes for you.  Thanks Lisa.

We don't live close by so we know they will be fucking more.

Jane well the bed got broken in before we could. Yup but it's okay. If this helps her from not missing Katelyn and Sasha more. I am okay with it.

Maura we are far from being over.  I want you to sit on me face forward when I lay on my back. You will be in control.

Maura definitely was needing this as she screams Sasha name out as she came several times.  I don't think she knew that nor did I  say anything. I have said other people's names when I was acting and in my personal life.