36

Ryan how are you doing? I  should be asking you that Julianne.  I am fine.  The medication helped me. My mother's and Dorothy and the others are worried about me. I am too. Did you eat? Yes three bowls with ice tea, salad and the bread. Okay good! I am doing okay. I am just worried about Katelyn pushing herself. After three hours, I  finally got her to take a nap. I am learning alot from her. I have some work to do that she gave me. If you need any help,  just ask any of us. I will.  I am going to go for a swim. Okay but don't over do it.

Ryan kisses me and I leave to bring her back a pitcher of ice tea and glass filled with ice .

Drink and stay hydrated. Thank you. Babe you ready to swim? Yes. Ryan rest too. I will Dorothy.

They left and Julia came and sat by me not saying anything and stayed with me for three hours.  She was my emotional support. I was hers. She has always been there for me. I took a liking to her right away. She worked on her stuff too.

Emily she is so weak. I know Josefina.  She can't hold on top long. I know and I will miss her.  She has been a godsend to me and many others .

We say in the two of the three recliners in her bedroom that were brought in by my cousin Carlo, my older brother, Antonio and Kevin.  I knew Kevin was staying close to Antonio supporting him through this all. Her declining health was taking a toll on us emotionally and a few physically too.
Emily was reading  a book while I played worried on my iPad.

Maur you okay now? Yes with you and Lisa supporting  me. The dessert for the last two hours helped. Let's get up to take a shower.  Afterwards, I  will use the sheets and pillow cases you brought with us says Lisa. 
I ordered more too and they should be today.

We all got up to take a shower together.

Several hours later  my cousin woke up and needed help to the restroom.   She asked we turn off the baby monitor so Olivia could sleep and not be waken up with her coughing. Emily told her no because it would scare her.  We just helped her to the restroom while the staff  came in to change the bedding and clean her bedroom.  She wanted to take a bubble bath.  I went to change to get my swim trunks.   I got in the jacuzzi tub then we helped Katelyn in. Emily left us alone.  I massaged my cousin and bathed her.  We didn't talk.  When it was getting cold, I called Emily from the bedroom to help me get her out and get her ready for bed.  Sylvie and  Juanita took over. We had set up a schedule to help my cousin.
Emily told us what was going on and we took over. She wanted to play a game of 21 and that is exactly what we did. Sylvie was the dealer.

I am getting hungry. Is dinner ready? Yes they cook made pizza and salad for dinner. Juanita after I am done.  I would like to speak with John and Joy and a few others. Okay.