39

The following morning everyone was up early and meeting at my place. Julianne said they wanted to make sure they had the facts. Mandi told them why and when she started the meals on wheels program here than went forward to when Katelyn took over. I was last to inform them what I had done.

Ryan I wish you would reconsider. Rony you all go out and hit it a home run like my Chicago White Sox team did to Boston Red Sox not to long ago. I think it's time to go before it gets ugly. Maura I only said that go get Julianne ready. Thanks I feel the love. Come here baby.

Ryan hugs and kisses me.

Is it all better? Somewhat but later you will male it up to me more . Baby girl let's go before you two have all of us turning red. Sorry Laura. It's okay my niece knows better. Yes auntie I do. Ouch Uncle Tommy I didn't deserve that. Thomas. Drew it comes naturally. Brother it sure does. Ouch ouch you two again. Frankie beat me to it. This is my daughter your talking about.

Julia are they like this alot? Yes Stephanie. This family is definitely interesting. They are but also very supportive, have one another's back and many of them are die hard Boston fans. When we were Italy, the Martin Mansion has very expensive signed baseball items of Boston Red Sox. When we go outside look at their vanity plates. While you are gone, I am going to finish the rooms.

I walked them out and went to my garage with the Bentley and hung up the flag and put the front license plate on it.

All done with the extra gun safe in the trunk.

I locked this garage up and headed inside to complete the rooms.

I did my master bedroom first. I hung up the photo we took when we went out alone clubbing. Just to give Julianne breathing room from everyone else. I opened the boxes with my sports memorabilia. This was my Chicago White Sox guest bedroom. I had Carlos Rodon signed jersey, a bat and ball by him as well as old timer Frank Thomas. This one I bid on at an auction benefit in Chicago. All the others I personally met Carlos Rodon. He and several of teammates asked to take photos with me. The guy I was dating at the time wasn't thrilled. I broke up with him the next day. I told Carlos that I had items for him to sign. He was shocked I had his rookie card and it was in excellent condition.

This room is done

This room is done. I turned off the TV. Mindi must of forgot to turn it off when she got up and stripped the bed. She called me early saying she wanted to talk. I gave her my address and waited for her. We talked when she got until 4. I knew we both would be tired when we woke up. Julianne had woken up she said. She had got worried when she couldn't find me in bed nor the ensuite. We didn't hear or see her. She told me she left us alone. It was apparent that she needed time alone with me. She told me this when I went back to bed. I thanked her for giving us privacy. We fell back to sleep.

I had fun with this room

I had fun with this room. Carl Malone Jersey and basketball signed. A Mark Stone hockey puck and Jersey signed and framed. A Shaquille O'Neal basketball signed. Carr and Crabtree jerseys signed . Wade, Malone and LeBron James jersey each one autographed and another hockey jersey signed by all the players and Marchessault hockey jersey. I put up two photos of me up with jerseys up and cropped out the guy I broke up with. One was a jersey with Marshawn Lynch with the Raiders and hockey of Vegas team that I bought the day I met them at the game. Jane and Lisa. I already knew they were a threesome with Julia. Maura apologized and now they are a foursome. Julianne, Dorothy and Jane have photos of me out. Maura is still struggling missing her wife Sashaleigha Hightower. She took down her wedding photo and replaced them with two photos of each one with Julia and Lisa and her and Julia.

I finally decided to take a nap

I finally decided to take a nap. Mindi would be leaving from the grand opening of downtown Homeless Food Center and wouldn't be returning so I could take a nap and not worry about being woken up.

Everyone thank you for coming to the ribbon cutting of Auborn Homeless Food Center. My friend Ryan Ryans worked with my wife for a week and half to learn as much as she could in the limited time she had with my beloved, Katelyn Martin. Ryan worked hard to get 8 new sites opened today on top of the 6 existing sites my wife had redone. Ryan had alot of donations and yes they were from her friends in the business. Be thankful her friends have supported her financially for our homeless community.

Mrs . Martin did we here you correctly? Your wife hired a porn star. Sir your a reporter and it's your career. Ryan and so many others are actors.
A

ctually Ryan Ryan's earned her doctorate in finance. Many people think of them only as a porn star. Most of them have degrees in various majors. I do not want Ryan Ryan's be thought of as a porn star when you report it on the news. She worked as an actor and now she and Julia Trevalle have reinvented themselves. We all need not to be judgemental. If you know their names, you have seen them on a porn site. Maybe we should be judgemental of you for knowing the names which most likely mean you have watched them. This site is officially open .

I got applauds from some of their friends here.

Please enjoy the refreshments that Ryan made sure was here for you all. Everyone who is hungry please go inside. There is a limited amount of tables inside. You can take your beverage that Chris Bale from Blazer bar has for each person and others who will remain anonymous.