16

In Las Vegas....

We already ate and decided to go for a swim. It's hot.

We ignore Jane's warning and dive in with our swimsuits

Lisa and Julia please get out and GO INSIDE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY. BELIEVE ME WE ALL KNOW ITS HOT.
You guys can swim when your off duty.  Thank you. I will let the others know. Here are your towels.

I wrap myself up and Julia just carries her and drops it on the floor.  She locks the door and closes the curtains.  The last in her eyes tells we are going to fuck on the floor. She gets to throw pillows and lays them on the floor.

Lisa 69 after you remove my bikini and I remove yours. Alexa turn the music to 9 playing Mozart on my play list.

Julia uses her teeth and hands to untie my bikini top and bottom and they drop. She goes to the kitchen and brings two bottles of water and a bowl of ice cubes.

My place in Sacramento will have an indoor pool.  My bid was accepted. I am glad that means you can move sooner.  I am hiring a contractor that Julianne recommended. She will be here Thursday.

I untie her bikini and toss it. She tells me to lay down first.  I have my knees up and my legs spread so she can eat my pussy. Her legs are spread and I start licking her. We both are bobbing our heads enjoying one another's pussy.
She places several ice cubes on my stomach .

Fuck these are cold. Just let them melt and you will enjoy this one.

She picks up one and places it in her mouth and starts sucking on it then uses her mouth to insert it in me. It was cold but felt good. Julia is moaning as she comes in my mouth. I come a few minutes later. We drink some water. Julia gets off of me and helps me up and we walk to the kitchen median and she picks me up than climbs on top and we start grinding like we are in heat.

We ended up falling asleep in the kitchen and woke up to house alarm going off.

Dessert before dinner I see. Along time ago babe.  We fell asleep. You two were naughty girls Julian tells me. Yes it was hot after we ate lunch. If I had an indoor pool like the one I will have in Sacramento, we would not of been told to get out. You finally gave in to my idea moving.  Yes also your daughter will be here on Thursday with design plans for a new everlasting Teen home. I told her it may be put on hold forbny trial. No it will happen.  I need you to talk to Maura and you agreeing too to sell me the land. My friends and I will pay for it to built and come up with a budget for 16 teens. I would like to have a different name for it and let the teens come up with a name.  Julia it's a big expense. I know with your help I hope and others we will be able to make it occur for the teens. Julianna is having safety features inside and outside too. I want everyone to be safe. I will still work from here and my home. I am hoping Guadalupe will be the face the people see while I and others help her. I don't want my face out their. I am afraid if they see me, it will fail. We won't let that happen. I am glad you will be moving and reinventing yourself . Babe I  told her I wish she could stay with us while her home is being worked on but it's Maura's house. You let me worry about that. I brought Kentucky fried chicken for dinner and the guards are eating theirs now.

This is what your friends met by we will support you and lease your home from you. Yes! Let's eat and you two go take a shower after you clean the median . I would like to put the food and have them help me bring in the other stuff for the case. I prefer they don't see you naked. I am glad you have air purifiers or they would know my wife was fucking you.

They cleaned the median and other areas. They left the wet items in the washing machine to be washed with the other stiff.

I called and asked the men to bring in the boxes . James and Lupe arrived. I invited them to eat so we could go over the case. I could prep Julia and my wife could play the part of the judge .

The gals returned. James was the only man eating with us. The men and women left to do their job.

Guadalupe I am glad your here. Julia please call me Lupe. Lupe I have a job proposition for you that your good at. I am going to build another teen center. I understand you like your pay raise and weekends off. It can be the same except it will require some late nights. This home will be smaller and will be for 16 teen. I don't want my career choice to impact the home. I know it will some. My friends and I in the porn business will be dealing with the finances. The requirements will be that they have to graduate from high school and go to college or a trade school. I won't pay for housing. We will handle that portion as well as vehicles.  I want the place to have a new name and the 16 teens will decide on the name. The winner will her 5 grand.  When would this position start? Immediately after you give the firm a two week notice. As part owner of the firm, I will talk to the other partners. I hope I can persuade them to release you immediately from your contractual obligation from the firm. I am to get my current salary correct? Yes! Jane if you can make this all happen than you have a deal as long as James agrees to it. Lupe I will support you in whatever you do. Thanks BABE.

Lupe kisses James. 

You have a new executive director.
I will have my lawyer draw up a new contract. Let me get through the trial first.  Not a problem.

We ate. Jane and James updated us three on the findings and we had a mock trial. Several of her friends along with Charice were the jurors.  Everyone left.

Jane so crooked cops, district attorney and judge. I will contact the governor of Vegas to get the judge off the case and see who he wants on it.
Excuse me I need to make a call.

My wife left to make a call.

Julia I am so proud of you. Thank you. You handled all the information well and answered the questions with some coaching like a champ. For court, I need you to dress professional dresses and suits that don't show your breasts. I took the liberty and bought you clothes my treat. Thank you. I like how you dress but not the image we need for court.  I understand.  Tomorrow the media coverage will be interesting especially when they find out all the corruption. Ann Wersching, Maura, Daniela, Chin ho Kelly, my cousin Antonio Raymund, Kevin Atwater and my brother Frankie are here already. Chin, Ann, Daniela, Frankie and even Maura called in favors. The court house will be rocking tomorrow. The media will love it. All your friends have been asked to dress appropriately as well. I know they called me  and told me.

Ladies the governor is on board. He will arrive tomorrow when the trial starts. He is angry so many will be arrested. He is bringing a visiting judge with him. Maura had already called him and he already has the visiting judge here. Thank you so much. You all are bad assess. I also told the governor 4 jurors will be removed and charged as well. Fly restrictions will be in place around your property. You two ladies no more dessert. I am going to change and go for a run. Julian and a few others will be going with me.  Jane lower your pants. Julia tomorrow morning at 4:30 yes but not now.  I need to clear my head . Lisa I bought you some new clothes too for court. They are with Julia's. Ah thanks babe.

Jane changed and left. We went to bed after we chose our outfits for tomorrow.