32

We all were finally in the air in both planes of Everlasting.  John and a co pilot was flying one. Maura decided to have her two pilots to fly the other one. Maura was in the bedroom with her sister and her niece. Rony needed a break so she was out with us who were on the plane with them.

Jane please don't go looking for a wife for me. Katelyn is everything to me. Rony we understand.  We let you tell us when your ready.  I am just emotionally drained. I took of leave of absence from the college. Molly told me to take my time in returning and I plan on doing just that.

Antonio,Nazanin, Juanita, Matthew, Carlo,  Sylvie, Frankie, Laura, Tommy, Jill, Kevin, Olivia, Julian, Joey, Emily, Lisa and Julia were on the plane with Katelyn.

On the other plane was the younger generation of cousins, their spouses, girlfriend and boyfriend.  Julianne, Dorothy, Ryan, June, and Avery. Julia was on her lap top communicating with Julian about the teen home.

Ryan I spoke with Bailey's brother. He was stay longer and oversee the work. He js an architect in  Europe.  He will be staying with his sister and Joan.  I asked him to hook up with Abigail if he has any legal problems.  She will help him. Jeffrey has a copy of my blue prints  and we will keep in touch. He suggested for the pool area that we put the grandparents, Maura and Katelyn's mom along with Maura and Katelyn with the Everlasting name above their two photos. What do you think? What about their father? No that wouldn't be a good idea. We don't want them knowing he was a well known Irish mobster leader.  Maura and Katelyn had a half brother but no photo . My mom did his autopsy but didn't know it was him until my mom said the lab results were messed up. My mom looked up the markers and this is when she realized she had a younger brother.  Paddy their father used a knife to cut his hand so my mom could do a DNA test. Paddy loved my aunt and his daughters. One day I will tell you the rest. What do you think? I like it.I will tell him it's a go. I know your scared doing this away from the project. It is what it is. I need to be here for your mother's. What do you think Ryan? I like it. I also bought a home today. Cool. I know you have taken me under your wings. Don't worry Ryan, I  still will help you.  We better take some naps. Your mom , Maura and cousin, Olivia are still with  your aunt. Okay how is she doing? Olivia has her on oxygen right now Rony says and is asleep. Thanks for the update.  Your welcome.

We ended the live chat and logged out.  We got something to drink and reclined our chairs to fall asleep.

Rony she woke up and woke like to talk to you and Jane with Olivia to go over her will. We will be there shortly.  You got this Rony. Let's bring some crushed ice, water and some coffee for is to drink while we go over her will to see if she wants any last minute changes. Okay!