42

We all finally landed at Escena golf course.

We all get out after we put our golf shoes on

We all get out after we put our golf shoes on. Maura, Jane and Abigail lock the doors on their helicopters and we leave carrying our golf bags to the golf course.  Jane had called to reserve a time on the green for us all.

We were not done with our game.  We hear on speaker system to leave your clubs and get inside.  There are two lions loose and they are nearby.   We all looked and left our clubs.  Julia was the last one to get in from our group. We see a teenager who isn't in yet.

You guys everyone except Maura, baby girl and Abigail please don't use your guns. I don't want any of us to be the lions meals. I need you to shoot them if they get too close not me or the teenager. Mam let me go he is my son. I was in the bathroom. Tommy and the others  here detain him.

The four  of us have our guns out and Lisa closes the door behind us. 

The father is fighting the men trying to get loose. I put a sleep hold and he passes out. I learned this from when we were Italy.   

Tommy I don't think they will make it in time.  Ryan they need to for his sake and theirs. I am not ready to lose another family member to fucking lions. 

Julianne, Maura and Abigail shooting as my wife picks up the teenager boy over her shoulder.  They are running as fast as they can and they are shooting.  The animal control employee finally arrives. He is able to get a dart in one but not the other.  The other one looks at the animal control guy and is going for him. They don't see it.  I am not going to let my wife,inlaws or this teenager boy to get hurt.

Tommy close the door after me. Be safe Dorothy. I will do my best.

I scream at them to move to the right and the animal control man far to the left. I  shoot my gun three times. Two of them hit it and the lion slows down enough for us all to get in safely.  A cop finally kills it.

Ladies are you okay? Yes ,we know you are friends of Kaya and your the wife of Sasha. Yes we are. Thank you for helping and saving him.  Dinner is on the house as well as drinks for your group and Gary and Phillip when he wakes up .Three of us are flying as you may not know.  We will take you up on it. We will bring everyone's bags in by each hole and you all can claim them. 

We wait for our bags to be brought in and order ice tea. The Animal control gets the lion that is asleep in his truck secured. He goes back for the other one. The zoo employees comes and gets the alive one and profusely apologizes to us all.

Thank you for saving me mam. My name is Jane Rizzoli and this is Dr. Maura Isles, Abigail Mac, my daughter in law, Dorothy Rizzoli and my daughter's her wife, Julianne Rizzoli. I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you ladies.  How can I repay you all? Just learn how to shoot a gun once your parents allow you and practice with it and continue to golf. This isn't an every day occurrence. Believe me I know.

He went to his father.  The golf course was considered off limits to us all except employees.

Babe when your uncle Tommy said he couldn't handle losing another family nor could I . I went against your mother's directions. . I know Dorothy. We are all okay. Let's wait for the cops to interview us. We can sit sat the table and order an early dinner. Okay!

Ryan hugged us both. We told her this isn't the first time we been in danger.  She stated it was with her with us. We don't kiss her even though we wanted.   My mom's and Julia along with our family, Abigail and Eva are kissing their spouses and Julia is hugging my two moms and kisses my other mom, Maura.  We ate our dinner and flew back to Sacramento.

We finally all made it home around 8. We were tired and took a shower when when we returned to Julia's home.  Kaya called us all to thank us. She apologized for what transpired even though it wasn't her fault.

Later on we told Julia she owed me and Lisa some fun time which she gladly did.

Tommy this could of been fatal. I know Jill but we're safe. Look at the news they are discussing it.

We watched the news. We received phone and texts from many. When Yilena said she couldn't get my sister, I laughed.  I told Yilena she probably was being rewarded with dessert.  I chuckled because knowing my sister she most likely doing such. We finally went to bed and made love. 

Our cells were ringing . Maura finally gets up and puts a group message out.

We are all fine but your disrupting our dessert time.  Talk to you tomorrow and we all love you for caring. Maura.

You guys they are worried.  Julianne and her household aren't responding either.  Julia please text your  friends so they don't worry.  Okay, Lisa please hand me my cell.

Jane was fucking the hell out of my vagina . It took awhile to get the group texts. Ryan and I  will speak with you tomorrow.  We are fine.  Love you Julia.

Fuck daddy! Aye I told you I get you. Yes you did. Lisa how you feeling? You should ask Maura, since she is the receiver.

I am okay. I didn't think I would need this so much.  This was the first time since my wife died to be there. I didn't think of it until I was shooting my gun. I miss her still.  I feel bad for not thinking of Katelyn.  Maur you don't need to be. Katelyn didn't own the golf course.  Sasha did and left it to Kaya.

Maura started crying. We all cuddled her on different parts of her body. Jane had the easiest location.  We eventually fell asleep.