12

Maura Daniela and I are sore from you fucking us so well and you still have enough energy to continue. What is your secret? Ann and Daniela part of it is because I am a Rizzoli.  The other part is because I enjoy pleasuring you two ladies. Maura you definitely are doing such. Daniela do you want me to stop? HELL NO!

Maura continues to fuck with a phallus and suck on Ann's clit even with Ann squirting her on her face. We tell her she is fantastic. She stops and tells Ann she is going to be on her back and for me to straddle her face once she cleans up a little and for Ann to get on top and insert the phallus in her .We ended up having room service deliver us our dinner around 8 not like 5:30 as we planned it earlier.

In Las Vegas....

Shit that was an awesome game. Julia thank you for bringing Lisa and I. Your welcome. Ladies it was nice hanging out with you too. Jane we enjoyed spending it with you and your wife. We need to head back home we have early taping tomorrow. Julia we support you if you decide too. Thanks. We lease out your place when your ready  .

Jane looks at me like what are they talking about. I give her look like I don't know.  Paris tells us she is flying to Barbados from here for some R&R . They give us all hugs and leave .

Do you want to go to a strip club? Julia Jane and I rather go back to your place and you can strip for us . Jane needs a blow job soon. These women and you got her hard. She is covering up with the booklet she got on the playersà. Do you mind if I help her in the back seat of your suv? Lisa go for it .

We finally make it to the suv. I unlock the doors and they climb in the back seat . I turn the satellite radio on higher than normal as I wait for us to get out of the parking lot. Lisa unzips Jane's pants and helps her lower her jeans and compression shorts. I can see them in the rear view mirror. I ask Jane what got her so hard.

Ah Lisa just like that day. Julia I watched your porn with them and my imagination took over.

My hand reaches for Jane's right hand . I talk to her as she is coming dirty talk to make her come quicker  .

Daddy as soon as we get back.  We will have mind blowing sex  . Yes baby can't wait. Okay I can move now. I need my hand back. Lisa sucks it.  I close my eyes briefly inhaling and exhaling.  These two women got me wet and will be the death of me but fuck it will be worth it.

In Sacramento...
Joey and Emily thanks for the dinner. I have to fly to Los Angelos and support the writers and others while they strike just as they did for us. Shall we say dejavu.  Yes Emily.  It is what it is in my career.  My uber driver is down the block. 

They kiss me and my wife, Rachel, walks me out.

Babe be safe.  I will and you enjoy yourself.  I will.

We kiss one more time and I get in the back seat after I Rachel takes a picture of me with the uber driver with her phone.

I see my wife go back in the house.

Rachel you okay? Yeah Emily I just miss her when she leaves for work. Let me help you clean up. No we are almost done. Go relax .

I walk to their bedroom.

I decided to freshen up and watch TV

Josefina she may not be in it tonight . Let's not push her. We will watch a movie and cuddle. She had a long day at the floral shop.  Okay I will do what you ask. Adrienne took care of us while she was at work. 

We dried our hands and walked to our bedroom. She was sound asleep crying and mumbling something about Adrienne please stay. We look at one another and change into our shorts. We change her into what she brought. She wakes up.

I am sorry for following asleep. (Joey tells her)  Its okay its summer time and she has been busy with weddings, birthdays and parties.   She smiles and tells my wife thank you.  I tell her we will just cuddle and watch a movie. If she goes to sleep, we will let you. All of us have been there.  Within  a few minutes of the the movie she is out for the count. We kiss and finish watching the movie.  Joey and I are stroking her face.