6

I landed around midnight and knocked on her door

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I landed around midnight and knocked on her door.

This place is alot bigger than your last place. I needed to  move in a bigger home for tax purposes.  Don't worry we are here alone.

  Don't worry we are here alone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You look good. Thank you. You can set up in my office. I have coffee brewing. Good definitely will be needing that. Let me see your back. As long as I get to see yours.

Jane removes her Boston Red Sox shirt and sports bra.

May I touch you. Of course you can . The only scar you have is when you shot yourself.

Julia starts removing her blouse, camisole then her bra. She does thus facing me.

Fuck you still look good even with your small tattoo of a scale.  I got that for you. If you look close enough, you will see your helicopter logo. I got it around the time I stopped acting. I see  you are getting hard . It likes what it seems as I do.

I turn around so she can see my back and I am hoping for more.  I am not seeing anyone for awhile and still love Jane.
Jane gets closer and I can feel her breath on me as she examines   my back.

It looks good. The plastic surgeon did a fantastic job. I left a voice mail thanking Maura. She told us.  I bought something for you a long time ago. I never wrapped it.

Jane moves to get it out of her brief case. She than hands it to me.

We can match now.
Go ahead and put it on.  Okay by the way, I did get your text for your Saturday meal. I wanted to include you if you wanted to. Lisa said it would be only us two in Vegas only in your home. It looks good on you.  I love it thank you. May I kiss you. Yes you may.

We kiss and I sucked her tongue.

Uuu ah fuck. Jane did you choose people? Yes. I was with her when June called me. I didn't know it was you until I was flying home and reading baby girls text to me. She refused to charge after she found out. I am sorry. She overheard me arguing with Maura.  Its okay I never stopped loving you. I know I can hear it in your voice when we talk. This is why Lisa told me  what she said about you.  Jane put your t-shirt on please.  Why you can't control yourself? No I can't . Are you still std free and when is your court date? Yes and it's Wednesday. You seeing anyone? No  .Go turn off the coffee and point me to your room. I have enough time to prepare plus baby girl did the majority of the work already.  I didn't bring any condoms. It's okay as long as your clean and I prefer no condom when it's you. Just take one bag you will need. No one is expected to come correct?  Let me turn off my cell and bring my bag. Better you carry this bag so I can carry you and tell me where to go.
Daddy likes no panties. Dirty girl!

Go up the stairs and turn right.  Let me remove this real quick.

Jane puts me down and removes my skirt.

Ah fuck you landscaped too. I barely finished when you landed the reason for no panties. They are in the downstairs bedroom.  Instead of me carrying you over my shoulder jump in my arms and wrap your legs around me. Jane we can fall. We won't knowing what I have planned for us you won't.  I need to feel your wetness on me .

I put the bag down and did what Jane asked me. Jane reached for the bag and handed it to me. She was fingering my anus as she walked up the stairs.

Daddy I am so glad you came. So am I.

I hope my photos of you don't freak you out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I hope my photos of you don't freak you out. No, I am flattered. Nice room. Thank you. I can close the curtains if you like. No one can see through the windows. The moon is bright tonight .