5

Jane just wow. I haven't been with anyone in a while with a penis . Being a woman with a penis and knowing what women want and needs is beneficial for sure. I am glad I met your expectations.  You went past my expectations.  I  am definitely going to be thinking of you differently in court.

Ann my cell is ringing and it's closer to you can you hand it to me. It's my niece calling me. It must be important for her to call me at ten knowing I am on vacation in tahoe.

Baby girl I have you on speaker. Jane it's June. Avery would like you to fly to Vegas to cover her for a case. She fell down from being dizzy with the flu. She has a black eye and is bruised too. We know your on vacation with whoever you went with. Is she okay? Yes just sick and embarrassed. She doesn't want the other family members to know because they will worry and hover over her. You know how my in-laws are. Yes I do. Please don't tell anyone she is hurt and sick. I won't. Pierce and Sydney are outside in the parking lot in a helicopter to fly you home. Pierce said they would fly back to Tahoe. Avery said the client only trusts you. She will text you the case number and what law books she is using so you can take those with you. Okay, let me take a quick shower and pack my bags. I will be out three shortly after I tell my wife and Lisa. Thank you . Tell her to rest.  I will. Love you both. Her cough is bad. We love you too.

I ended the call. Jane go take a shower and I will tell the others. They will pack your bags.  Thanks.  I don't know  how long I will be there.

We get out of bed and kiss. Ann slaps ass and opens the door to the room.

I will get you back. I am counting on it.

I get in the shower.

You guys  sorry for interrupting, but Jane got a call. She needs to go to Vegas for a case. She doesn't know how long or who she is representing.  She is taking a shower. She needs her stuff packed and clean items to wear. Pierce and Sydney are out side in the parking lot waiting to fly her home. Maura and Daniela continue and I will pack her stiff and set out something for her to wear. Babe come and join us. Thanks I am going to go back to the other room to relax and fall asleep. She wore me out. Ann please take this to her. Okay!

Wow you still look hot with no make up and a towel wrapped around you. I told them but didn't say who called and who you are covering for . Lids said to give you this.  She is packing your stuff.  Thank you.

I put the stiff on the vanity counter. I am leaving and Jane swaps me with towel.

I deserved that.

I leave the bathroom . I finished drying off, gargle and brush my teeth and apply lume coconut deodorant on when Lisa tells me my bags are by the door.

Jane be safe. Call me when you can. Lisa lock up when I leave and stay with Ann even if she falls asleep. I will.

I finished dressing.

Jane leave your dirty clothes. I will wash them. Thanks   babe.

I kiss Lisa bye and Ann is already asleep.

I guess I wore her out.  Yup sure looks that way daddy.

We kiss one more time before I leave.  I lock the door and go to Maura's bedroom.

Aye Jane asked me to stay with Ann. You two have fun. I will be locking the bedroom door.

I leave and do as I say and get into bed with Ann. She is asleep but moves closer to me and places her arm and leg over my body.

Sleep well Ann.  We can have dessert when you want up.

I kissed the top of hee head and move her hair out from underneath her.

Hi you two. Hi . Hi mom. Thanks for doing this. Mom its not a problem fasten up and read your texts. 

Sydney slides the door closed while I  am seat belting myself in and putting my helmet on. Sydney goes back to the front and I unlock my cell to read the text.

Auntie thank you for doing this for me and Julia. I am not charging her..I still fill bad that auntie did that to her. She was out with hee friends having lunch. When they were through, her vehicle wasn't there.  Some stole it and went for a joy ride..They are blaming her for a hit and run. She is out on bail.   Here is the books I am using. Good luck and thank you. I text Julia to let her know Pierce was flying me home from tahoe and I would pack my more luggage and my law books. Don't worry baby girl is the only one and hee secretary know it's you.I  will be at your place in an hour.

Thank you. Your very welcome.

Julia and I have kept in touch via texts and calls only. She gave up acting after what Maura did to her. Her back looks good she has told me. She only writes, directs and produces now.

Mom were here now. YOU BE SAFE FLYING BACK. I WILL MOM. YOU TOO BE SAFE.  THANKS FOR FLYING ME HOME. MOM IT FELT GOOD FLYING YOU HOME.

I got out and closed the helicopter and waved good bye. I left my luggage by the helicopter and ran to the house to pack my stuff and use the restroom again.

Frankie fell asleep so Christopher and I went to a guest room to continue.

Laura just like that.

Laura took as much as she could of my penis in hee mouth. I had no complaints.  She new how to give good head. Just watching her got me hard and I came in hee mouth. She didn't gag and swallowed it.

Good girl  kiss me so I can enjoy my cum with you and I can make us cum more.

She tells me she will kiss me but wants to to be on top.  I have no problem with her being on top. 

Fuck Adrienne I need a break to get some water and use the restroom.  If you like Joey , we can take a bath or shower and continue to have dessert you receiving from.me.  A shower and yes.