15

Sepideh Moafi

my fellow costar left the strike and drove to my place for lunch

my fellow costar left the strike and drove to my place for lunch. My wife, Joey and Emily are aware of my relationship with Sepideh . She was the reason why I agreed to have a foursome with my wife, Joey and Emily.

Babe I am glad you came. Rachel this is my co star, Sepideh.  Hello it's nice to finally meet you in person . The same.  I know with Adrienne having to come to Los Angeles so much makes you miss her. Yes it does. We have to study for our scene.  We were suppose to have another cast member, Stephanie, here to practice our lines. Adrienne says you been practicing with her on her lines. I try . Babe you do well especially the love scenes. This is what we have to still do babe.   I will help you after lunch.  I made us avocado turkey burgers with baked crinkling fries, and lowenbrau beer. Thanks.

We enjoy our lunch and we finished.  Rachel was looking over the script.

Babe is this correct? Yes are you sure you want to do this with us? I maybe nervous but yes I will do it.

Rachel took a big gulp of the last of her beer. Sepideh comes behind her and grabs my wife by her waist. She moves her hair to side and starts kissing her neck  and slides her right hand down her shorts to her pubic area.

Rachel at anytime you want me stop
I WILL.

I inhaled when she starts rubbing me and kissing my neck. She removes her hand and unbutton than unzips my shorts. I step out of them. She lowers my panties .

Let's go to the living room and you spread your legs leaning over the couch . Babe come with me to the bathroom first.

We walk and enter the bathroom.  She closes the door behind me.

Babe I want to make you come before she does.

Adrienne picks me up and places me on the edge of the tub and get down on her knees and starts sucking on my folds. I am wet already from Sepideh but now I am getting aroused more .

While they are in the bathroom, I get undress and put a strap on and sit on the couch to wait. I hear Rachel scream. I grab my breasts and massage them.

You couldn't wait for me.  No you got me going when you screamed.

Adrienne kisses me with Rachel's juices and fuck she tastes good. Rachel gets on her knees and takes the phallus in her mouth.  It didn't take long for me to come.

Let's go to your bedroom and you both bend over. I  am going to have so much fun with you two.

We all get up and walk to the bedroom.  Adrienne closes it behind her and gets next to her wife bent over. The kiss as I fuck their puddles.