22

Sepideh I enjoyed meeting your family and doing the flowers for your cousins wedding.  Me and my family are appreciative.  You were able to buy them cheaper than we could. I see the difference what a florist owner pays a few what I would pay. My uncle insisted you take this check and cash it.  It includes the labor and the supplies. Your family helped me. My family and I are aware.  When the florist shop burnt down caused by an idiot setting off illegal fire works, we thought we wouldn't find a florist to do all of it in day. When I mentioned you last night with the family and you told me and my family that with their help it could be done.  My uncle would need to rent or use a person's walk in refrigerator system.  My uncle knew some one.  We would just need a place to assemble it all and store them.. Sepideh it was a group effort.  I wish I didn't have to fly home this afternoon. My brother and his wife leave tomorrow morning to Italy for work. Sepideh thanks for bringing us to the airport.  I won't be here again for awhile .

We hugged and waved goodbye before we enter the airport .

Adrienne thank you for coming with me and staying in Sacramento until the strike is over. Rachel you came to surprise me and left your business because you missed me. I know you wish I find a job closer. The money is not the same.

We finally boarded the plane and was sitting in first class.

In Sacramento...

We got all of your garages set up

We got all of your garages set up. You bought a new golf bag and clubs too. I  left the other in Vegas.  I don't play well but enjoy it. I make alot of business deals on golf courses. I do too. The firms have several country club membership too. When I was a detective and heard people say that I thought it was a hunch of melarchy.

I think I heard her drive up.

Nice ride. Thank you.  Ryan Ryans this is Jane Rizzoli.  Nice to meet you. What do you do for work Jane? I was  detective and photographer for many years. I am now a criminal lawyer.  I heard your an excellent lawyer. We came to see your place.  You two go ahead baby girl is calling me.

Auntie I want us to sponsor a room or area of this new teen home. You sound better. I feel better but the black eye is still there. Olivia came by and told me I was just a slow healer. Poor mija. I know.  I will ask her . Maybe a golf or movie room. Love you.  Love you too.

Shit you could of forewarned me. I didn't know it was you. Does she have an incling it's me? She knows it is you. Her daughter and her are close. I heard them talking earlier. She knows about me and the others.  Others another time.

Sorry that was my niece not my daughter. She wants our firm in Sacramento to furnish a room or an area.  I thought maybe a movie room or indoor golf practice room.
Ryan you seemed to be a nice gal. Don't hurt my girls. I know my daughter well enough. I text her and Dorothy to tell them I thought you appeared to be nice. My buddy is running background checks on everyone who is  connected to Julia especially the people who are helping Julia for the teen home. My firm and I need to be ahead of it just in case they try to do a smear or slander Julia.  I can not say it won't happen. We agreed to be honest and open. I will only be  intimate sexually for my job early. I will be having my doctor email them my test results.  I never have done that for anyone.  I just told them that before I drove here. Your daughter did say you were highly intelligent and observant.

 Your daughter did say you were highly intelligent and observant

Jane Harold just left here.  I will do my own pool and his employees will do my yard. I told them what I  expected to be done.

He said the pool was in good shape.  He did a tune up on the motor. I took a photo of him and Rony with his cell. A typical male. You know how to put the right chemicals in it? Yes it's fairly easy but in Vegas Missy here and the few others will be paying for someone to maintain it. Julia I wasn't there last night as you know.  What did they do? They had a loud party and got cited for it.  A few of my neighbors called me this morning when I was sleeping.  I called them back to apologize to them and than sent a nasty text to them stating another loud noise or inappropriate complaints the offenders will be kicked out.  I never had a complaint before except when my house alarm was going off while I  was trying to recall the numeric code.  They were all very understanding.

This place is a few houses down from Jane's property she is currently leasing.  Closeness all around. Ryan stop. We are done here.  I got all the new keys, the foreman has a temporary key and guest alarm code.  I didn't want to climb and test everything out to make sure it all worked. I paid someone to install it. He didn't recognize Ryan and I which was good. Julia he did. He was just be nice.  Oh!
Let's go take your car back and get my truck and my daughter's. Julia will text you the first place. I will let my daughter know you are coming to borrow hee truck. Ah OK!
We walk back to the cars. It's  coming along well.
Thank you. I still cannot believe we so close. All of these homes loom different.  This is what caught my eye when I was looking to but. I better call baby girl.

Babe its your mom. Please put her on speaker. Jane your on speaker. Your daughter is working out.  You are on speaker too.
Ryan is on her way back. We are not done. I volunteered your truck so she will meet us at bed, bath and beyond at other places.   Okay but no more doing that. I am not a minor.  I don't lend out your vehicles.  Babe do you want to drive my mom's sports car? Julianne don't get me involved in this.  You know if I liked your mom's car . I would have one and the  newest one. I am not a kept woman.  Mom look what you started. I swear mom if I don't get my dessert. I will be having someone go over and cut auntie Maura's power including the generator.  This heat is bad not like it was earlier.You two knock it off.  Jane don't make me call Maura and Lisa.  You will only getting dessert from Julia Trevalle if I am guessing correctly.  Julianne hasn't said anything to me. She was busy on her office phone until I told her it was time to work out. It's true mom. I am working on several projects as well as your lover..Bye ( baby girl laughing). Bye baby girl and my daughter who behaves more. Love you both. Love you mom. Love you too Jane.

Your girl calls you out. Yes she does. Her deceased father and I made sure she spoke the truth even if the listener might get hurt. Lisa and the others are definitely roasting. I need to change my shirt and sports bra.  I definitely need to clean under my arms and use deodorant. I am going to do the same and wear shorts.