25

Julianne and Dorothy loaded up on line all who have contributed so far and the rooms they are furnishing or what their agency will be doing. Yup give my baby girl something to so she is passionate about doing and she contacts others to donate etcetera. 
So far the kitchen, dining area, bedrooms, learning center, library, dojo, game room, movie room are done. Maura your Sacramento property is now with the dojo.  She asked me to change it since she saw in your email to her the kitchen items were ordered . They laid the foundation today.   Lupe text me saying she has many previous and new volunteers too. They will all be cpr and first aid training by tomorrow. I am beat. I am going to go to my room to sleep. Thank you everyone for your support. We are all going to sleep in our own rooms tonight too. Night all. The alarm is on now.

Lisa I think the heat kicked all our butts today. Maura and I were dying on the green. We were glad we rented a golf cart and brought a small ice chest filled with water bottles and Gatorade. Drew Davis, Christina and Valerie Corinth did the same. We were glad when the 18th hole arrived and was over with. I drove the cart as safe as I could and left it than Maura and I went in the club house with our bags and the ice chest for lunch. We stayed there awhile after we ate catching up  and enjoying the ac. We new my BMW would be hot for awhile  and we were for the first ten minutes of the ride home. Let's get some sleep if we are getting up early to go denios market.

We kissed one another good night and fell asleep next to one another.

The following morning I was up early  eaten breakfast and left for the floral shop. The flowers were there to start working. We were closed Sunday and Monday for the holiday .

Eric and I were on the plane flying to Italy in first class.  We both stayed awake for a bit than fell asleep.

I cannot believe we are up and ready to leave at 7  J. It's going to be a hot one. Besides fruit and vegetables,I  want to look for some decorations and a dining table for the teen center . This will be my contribution. Katelyn text me while I was asleep. She said she wants everlasting to pay for a indoor pool to be built. She already contacted baby girl to add it. She wants our grand parents photo up under  a clear glass frame. I said why not.  This will be the end for me. Maura I am just appreciative.
Maura was driving  her truck and  i was with her while Lisa drove her bmw.I was sipping on cold coffee we made and took with us.

Where is this denios market at? It's in Roseville. It's a pretty decent size flea market Julia. I will be heading immediately to look for metal work my aunt's made. We haven't been able to find benches.  Everyone is looking for them.

We listened to some jazz on the way there.

My cell is ringing.  I don't recognize the number but see it's a 916 number so I answer it.

Hello may I ask who is calling? Yes this is Christina Corinth. I am friends of your roommates. I would like to build a basketball court for the teens and have my business name on the ground.  I will maintain the court and have my name sprayed when it is needed . Ms. Corinth I would be honored. My wife Valerie and I understand your looking for a bench that Kiki made. We have one and it's in my studio for now until the court is done. Thank you. Your welcome it's a good cause. I was a homeless student at Sacramento state university and didn't know I had family until years later. I know what it means to want to be loved. I will contact Julianne and have her add the court to the plans.  I am under the understanding we will meet tomorrow.  I will be looking for it.

We ended the call.

Maura that was a lady named Christina Corinth. Yes, she had a rough time growing up but never gave up. She is having a basketball court made.  She and her wife found a bench made by your aunt. She is storing it at her business. Julia she started off as a photographer at JR studio working for June Rizzoli  and learning the ropes. She eventually had a building built that has bullet proof windows and  a bomb shelter on each floor. Her father is a ruthless mobster like my biological father was. Her mom is a former lawyer and now owns Alexis clothesline. I have some of her clothes. Alexis and Carly Corinthos I understand couldn't stand one another but when they had to play dead for years.  They moved here and now their children are reunited. Christina learned she had two sisters and two brothers that are Carly and her ex husband Michael Corinthos Jr. aka sonny. He rarely comes to Tahoe or California.  Your father was a mobster? Yes of the Irish mob. My biological mom had given birth to me and my twin sister, Katelyn. I didn't learn of my biological family for many years. Isles is my deceased adoptive parents. Maura thank you for telling me. Your welcome.  We are here.  I am going to park my truck on the side of alot of the furniture. This way we can be closer when I need to get my truck. I brought tarps and tie downs too.