31

Morning we have breakfast ready thanks to Javier and Jennifer. A Portuguese breakfast.  Let's eat. We have a nine o'clock appointment with the realtor. We will all look at the two homes which are a few blocks from another.  You can see in person. I didn't tell her Jennifer and I  are realtors. We will give you our personal opinion..Julianne can give us her personal opinion as an architect.  You can do your bid if you like them or one over the other. We will clean up when we return.

It's smells good you two. It smells like mama and dad's house. I know. We all miss them cousin.

We sat down an enjoyed the breakfast.

Adrian you can drive my truck while your here. Thanks Julian. Jennifer you can drive whatever vehicle of mine. You know where the keys are.

We finished eating and we loaded up the jeep and truck with everything and left in four vehicles. We would go to the airport in Ryans rental.  This way she could turn it in.

Julia and  I made love than took a shower and got ready to eat breakfast .

Ah Maura you been crying. I tried to comfort her with hugs and dessert but nothing works.  We smelled the sausage with biscuits being made. Julia and I also scrambled some eggs and have cranberry juice.  We figured no coffee.

We all sat down and to eat. We all were quiet while we ate. We probably were thinking about Katelyn. I was worried about my cousins, family and especially my ex wife.   We finished and we all cleaned up. We left for the airport by 9 thirty so we could fly the helicopters there with Katelyn, Rony, Olivia and Julian. Olivia and Julian left their vehicles here and loaded all the luggage etcetera in our two helicopters.

After speaking with Julianne, Jennifer and Adrian,  I made my choice.

This was on the market for awhile because a lady died there. The daughter accepted my bid immediately.   I asked Adrian to please have the house blessed. The realtor would give Adrian the keys. She would fax me everything I needed to sign. I would send them back after faxing them. Javier, Adrian and Julio would build the fence in front for me and have adt alarm company install a system. I told the guys what I wanted and they smiled. They said they would go shopping and I gave them a budget to work with.  I left several checks with them signed.  They would write the amount ins. I told them I was trusting them.  We left and went by the post office to get change of address but  they were closed.  Jennifer said for me to give her my current address and she would do the rest. We hugged and loaded everything in the rental.  We left to the airport.

Ryan thank you for trusting my cousin.  Your welcome.  Adrian got me an excellent price too. I called my uncle Matt.  He will drop off the tools they will need to build the fence and do the extra stuff they will be working on.

They will have fun doing this. This way they don't return to their homes and want to redecorate.

Joey we will look after your home and Nazanins too while you are gone. She doesn't want flowers. Here is an arrangement she buys for herself. I will give it to my cousin. Thank you for last night and this morning. We enjoyed it too.

We kissed them goodbye and left.

Casey we will drop the stuff off at Julianne's.  You two need to get going before your left.   Thanks bro and Stella. Call us if you or the others need anything.

We hugged them and left for the airport in my truck.  We all were parking our vehicles in Maura's hangar so we didn't have to pay for parking.