26

I had fun at the water park. We did too Ryan. Let's go eat lunch at my cousins restaurant.  We are wet. It's okay. We will still be served.  We can seat outside with misters on.
Okay!

We placed the extra dry towels down in Ryans rental. We were almost dried.  We decided to eat inside instead.

Hi Juanita! Hey you and this must be the infamous Julia

Hi Juanita! Hey you and this must be the infamous Julia.  Juanita this is Julia Ann Trevalle.   Nice to meet you. I am on a break from cooking. Order what you want on the house except for alcohol and tip.  Sis you ready for tomorrow? Yes . Sorry she is my sister too. My biological mother married her father. I see this town is getting smaller and smaller. It can feel that way. Enjoy  my break is up.  You all know enough people who have restaurants. There are many more.

We would like guacamole, salsa and chips with some beers if everyone agrees. I will take one of Tyler's premium lagers with alcohol. Me too . Me Three. I will take one too.

By the way Christopher from Blazers bar will provide sodas and water to the teen home. Don't worry you will meet him and my ex brother in law Simon who use to be married to my identical twin before she started liking a intersex woman who use to work for us in Italy running the winery business up there. Christina's younger sister hired her to teach business courses at  American River College. She owns Rony's restaurant. They make Italian food.

We ordered our food. Our daughters and Ryan joined us.

Everyone got along well with me and didn't judge me for my career choice.  I was glad no one asked for my photo. I don't mind taking photos but at times I like being left alone. Baby girl we just have to pay for alcohol and the tip.  Our beers were free since the three of us had Tyler's alcohol free one. Yes I noticed. Sweetie I am so proud of you.  Thanks mom.
Well we better get back home and finish the potato and macaroni salads. What are you bringing? We are making cookies or I should say my wife is and my girlfriend Ryan is.

I smiled when Julianne called me her girlfriend and now I didn't have to worry about hiding it. I also met Juanita's fellow business partners, Mandi Biel and Michele Hadid.  Both of them were married to women.  I was feeling more comfortable.  These people didn't judge me. We said goodbye.  
We went to the store to buy everything we needed for Dorothy and I to make several dozens of cookies. Julianne said she would help us.

We made it home and we went to work making the two salads after we washed up and Maura handed us plastic bag over our heads to keep our hair out of the food.

Abigail all the tents , tables and ice chests are outside. At least we don't have to pay for the fireworks. Yup my customer is doing it for free, since I worked on his business computer server which wasn't easy. Whomever he had before messed it up so bad.

We went to bed after taking a shower and made love several times before we got up to use the restroom, garbled and brushed our teeth. We both were bust today coordinating it all.  We nodded off to sleep.

Debra your more than welcome to attend. You will enjoy and won't have to mix drinks. Stella I am not sure. What if people see me as a home wrecker? Let them we all are adults. We are not the only ones having a threesome. Plus I know you will miss Kelly and I. You will finally meet my younger sister in law and brother in law. He is fine.  Hey now! Sorry Kelly but its true.  I know but still. We got all of the teen house volunteers and employees cpr and first aid trained. Stella you did a good job organizing everything. I am times missing doing that.  I know you being a captain and me being a chief changed our roles.

Ah fuck Debra.  You liking that Stella? Yes and with you in my ass it's a win win situation.  Kelly did you marinate the chicken. Yes all in the refrigerator.  We just have to barbecue it all.

We finally finished after switching and fell asleep.

At our former customers home, she is  widower and older but in bed she gives me and Julian a run for the money

At our former customers home, she is  widower and older but in bed she gives me and Julian a run for the money. Dennis I hit it off write away. We told her we wanted to be intimate with her but couldn't because of the job. She called Frankie and told him. He informed  me a millionaire, Becky Weiss owner of way too many CVS pharmacies throughout Sacramento and surrounding cities  that the men were telling the truth. She told him we were fired and to replace them. He took it well and spoke with us to practice safe sex. Q security didn't need a law suit. It's been like this basically since James and I was hired.

Becky the owners of Q security and our friends know of you and are willing to meet you.  We are not the only ones having sex. There are several others who are having a threesome and beyond.

Ah fuck baby yes right there.

Becky had Julian's cock in her mouth and her hands touching his balls. I was kissing her and caressing her breasts as they both were coming. She told Julian to pull out. She wanted me inside her.

We showed her our latest test results when she told us she was interested in sex with us. It did catch us off guard.  This gorgeous woman was older than us.  She had pulled her email up on her iPad to show us.

We have been a threesome before the gals had their meal with all interesting people.

Dennis came and pulled out spraying his cum on her gorgeous tits which were her own .  She and I licked his cum. They kissed and I got up to use the restroom and do my hygiene. They were going at it again.  I watched until they came screaming and her scratching his back.  They finally stopped and did the same in the bathroom as I. We both kissed her goodnight. She slept between us on our back as we slept next to her.

Carmen the chicken kabobs are ready for tomorrow.  Yilena and I made over 200 beef patties.  Liz just got back with the condiments and Buns. We are now done. Yilena Rebecca will be with you tonight and I will be with Liz.  Okay have fun but don't hurt my wife. I won't and that goes for you too with my wife.

We went to the two bedrooms. We were going to fuck in the guest rooms only Liz and my bedroom would be clean.

We could hear each other moaning barely but the screams we all heard which turned us on more and fucked one another longer before we got tired and fell asleep.