27

In Maura's house we all went to one of the lounges in the middle of the night to fuck each other. We all fell asleep around 2:30. I woke up to find Lisa still had a phallus in me. Julia  had my ex wife in her anus still with her hands wrapped around Julia's stomach and Julia's hands covering Jane's.

You all wake up we said we go running before it gets hot. I say let's forget showers we are going to end up coming back fucking again when she shower and eat breakfast .

We all got up off the carpet with the sheet and used the restroom and do basic hygiene than dressed. We all got water bottles and headed out.

We agreed ten miles than we come back and have some fun before we have to leave to be there by 2.

We see Julian and Dennis park their cars in the garage with Becky Weiss. We all waved and they waved back.

I was glad Maura didn't judge me. She supported Mr immediately when she found out.

Hector we are home with Becky. Morning. The pancakes are done and the bacon is almost done.  I just need you to set the table. I already put colloidal silver in the orange juice and cranberry juice.  If someone can get those and put them on the table. Hello everyone. Morning Ramiro.  Morning.  I finished cooking the tri tips..they are just cooling off before I slice them.

Ramiro kissed Hector and helps us set the table. Hector finally felt comfortable to tell us he was  gay. Everyone liked Ramiro Lopez no relation to Mario and Courtney Lopez. Ramiro owns his own janitorial company.

Becky asks Ramiro if he has enough employees to clean her CVS pharmacies.  He said it depends how many she owns. When she stated how many of the franchise she owns his mouth drops.

Becky I have almost enough.  I am short one person.  It's okay as long as they all get cleaned four nights a week.  The medications will be locked up.  Becky if at any time you find out someone stole anything, please contact me immediately.  I know at times they will get thirsty or hungry. They will look at the price and add tax to it. They will leave a note with what they ate or drank with money. I don't like someone taking advantage.  I don't care for thieves either and they all know my expectations.  I don't mind them leaving a note. It's nice to hear honest people still exist.   I agree.  They won't touch your prescribed medication.  The reason I am short one person. I fired ten people this past week for various reasons. Ramiro here is my number and email. Please send me your cost. All my employees are vetted and insurance will cover any loss .
Once I  read your prices with the building size and my expectations, I  will ask you to bring the contract for each pharmacy along with who will work at each one. Tomorrow I will gather all that  information and wait for your emails. We just got one of the Harris law firms.

We finished eating and Ramiro left to wash up and bring in all the tri tips to cut up. He brought in a total of 20. This was from all five of them . I told them I would bring pies from cheese cake.  I left in my car to buy them and return. They said they would have enough room.
I returned with 20 pies. Actually 23. Two for them and one for me. While I was gone they cleaned up the kitchen and bbq grill and packed all up in metal aluminum trays that could be warmed in the over or on the grill.