{46} Secret's Out

Chapter 46:

Alison's POV

What the actual fuck? They've been hugging for five fucking minutes. Bitch let go! I cleared my throat to get the bitch and Em's attention.

Emily quickly retreated and glanced at me before throwing her glance onto her shoes, meanwhile the bitch, who I still don't know the name of begins to talk.

"Hi I'm Carmen, Emily's girlfriend." She said sticking out her hand for me to shake.

I rolled my eyes before accepting her hand and shaking it reluctantly. "Alison, her ex." I replied.

I looked over at Emily who was watching our interaction, she gave me a small smile, which I returned back.

The bitch...oh wait.... I mean Carmen, interlaced her fingers with Emily's before speaking up again.

"Do you want to join us for dinner sometime? Maybe next week?" She asked me as Emily's eyes widened as soon as she heard the sentence.

I arched an eyebrow when an idea pop into my head "Sure. Do you mind if I bring someone along?" I asked towards Emily rather than Carmen. Carmen shook her head.

"No not at all! The more the merrier! We can do a double date!" She squealed.

I nodded to her suggestion while Emily stared straight at me. I smirked towards Emily when Carmen reached into her purse for her ringing phone, she took it out and excused herself to answer the call.

She quickly kissed Emily on the lips before walking away which I scoffed in disgust and rolled my eyes once again.

Once she was far enough from hearing distance Emily spoke up for the first time since we encountered with Carmen.

"Alison! What are you planning? Why the hell are you going with us on a double date? And with Maya?" She asked me rather quickly, I barely caught what she said, I shook my head

"I just want to get to know the blonde, that's all. And your girlfriend offered! Why are you so interested in my motives? Are you jealous that I'm bringing Maya along?" I asked her with my eyebrow arched up.

Emily quickly glanced over at Carmen, who was still talking on the phone before returned her eyes back to mine. "Like you said, my girlfriend, I have Carmen. So why would I be jealous?" She challenged.

I lowered my voice before speaking again "You didn't act like you had a girlfriend back in the elevator." I told her softly.

She looked into my eyes. God! Her eyes! Her chocolate brown orbs who's attention should only belong to me! Those are mine! She's mine! Alison! You're dating Maya! Ugh I hate this! Emily kept her eyes onto mine a moment longer before speaking up again.

"You didn't act like you had one either." She pointed out as well.

I bit my lip "Well then what's the use of having them?" I told her seductively as I continued chewing my lower lip.

I saw Emily's gaze drop down onto my lips, I smirked once her eyes returned to mine. That's when I realized how close we were to each other, Emily realized it too because she backed away rather urgently as she cleared her throat.

I looked down at my phone and saw 5 messages from Spencer, 7 missed calls from Hanna, and 3 voicemails from Aria. "Shit! I forgot!" I mumbled.

Emily heard it "What'd you forget?" she asked me as she stood next to me to glance at my phone.

"The girls wanted to hang at the brew, well technically I suggested it, but at the looks of it, the girls are already there." I pointed out to Emily. "That's part of the reason I came by." I told her.