{19} Good 'ol Texas

Chapter 19:

Alison's POV

*5pm*

After meeting with the girls at Hanna's house I eventually drive back to mine. As I walk into my room and begin to get ready, the doorbell rings out. I smirk to myself, already knowing who was on the other side of my front door.

Right on time.

I quickly run down the stairs while fixing my hair and outfit before swinging open the door, I jump onto Emily and she catches me, surprised by my sudden action.

"How's my lovely lady?" I ask her while I lay a kiss upon her lips, passionately.

Emily smiles weakly and lets me down slowly, she has a worried look upon her face. I scrunch my eyebrows and silently grab her hand, leading her upstairs to my room as she lets go of my hand and walks straight to my bed to sit down.

I look at her with confusion before I walk over to her,  kneeling down so we'd be at eye level. I pick up her face so I can see those beautiful chocolate browns I love so dearly before questioning her.

"What's wrong, baby?"

Emily finally matches eye contact with me, tears in her eyes and shakes her head before responding. 

"I'm so sorry, Alison."

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything?"

And at that moment Emily breaks down, she starts to sob as she shakes her head profusely. I hold her into my chest while I rub small circles on her back, she begins to calm down. Just then, Emily picks up her head, wiping away her tears before whispering.

"I'm moving to Texas." 

My heart drops into my stomach the moment she finishes her sentence. I let go as I process the words coming out of her mouth. Moments later, I find myself to become the one who's crying.

Emily's POV

"Shhhh it's okay, Ali." 

After moments of her crying, Alison breaks away from me and stands up, pacing back and forth. As she frantically exclaims,

"No, you can't be moving! I need you here. I need to be with you. I want you."

I stand up and look into Alison's bright blue eyes which are filled with tears, I hold her face as I wipe her streaming tears.

"I know we just got back together but my mom needs me right now."

Alison shakes her head as she pulls me close, crying into my jacket.

"Please don't leave me."

I start to tear up with her as I kiss the top of her forehead, I pick up her chin as I moved her hair from the front of her beautiful face before whispering to her.

"I don't think I have a choice baby but we do have a full week before I have to move."

"A WEEK? You leave in a week? I don't think that's enough time to actually be together." Alison lets out, I hold Alison close as she was moving way too much, I begin to rub her back as an attempt to calm her down.

"We'll be alright. I promise." I whisper aloud as I place another kiss upon her forehead.

"Pinky promise?" Alison asks laying put her pinky in front of me, I hold out my pinky and connect it to hers.

"Pinky promise." I promise her as finalize the deal by kissing my hand and her lips.

Spencer's POV

Aria, Hanna, and I all arrive at Alison's house at around 6:30. We pull into her driveway and make our way to the front door.

"I bet they're doing it." Hanna says aloud just before I ring the doorbell, I shake my head at her remark, softly laughing to myself.

"Hanna!" Aria says as she eyes Hanna over of her dirty mind. Moments later, Emily answers the door.

"Hey guys." Emily greets us as she swings open the door. We all greet her back before noticing that a certain blonde wasn't with her, I look at Emily as I question her.

"Where's Alison?" 

Emily went silent for a moment as Alison comes down the stairs, looking like she had been crying with her red puffy eyes and sniffling nose.

"Let's go, you guys." Alison says while sniffling before looking at Emily, grabbing her hand and interlocking it with hers.

We all look at each other, giving the same knowing look as we notice their strange behavior but decide to let it go and smile. We all hop into my car and drive our way The Brew as the car was filled with complete silence. Emily and Alison were sitting next to each other with Emily on the right window seat, Alison in the middle, Hanna on the left window seat, Aria in the passenger seat and myself with the wheel.

We all can feel the tension from Emily and Alison since we left Ali's house, I peaked over to them with the corner of my eye as I spot Alison squeezing Emily's hand as she tries to get closer to her. Once we arrive at The Brew, I finally break the silence as I turn around and face the pair.

"Alright, what's wrong with you two?"

"Yeah, what's up?" Aria backs up as she turns around. Alison sniffles soon converts to tears as Emily holds her close, rubbing her back. Emily looks over to face the rest of us before stating the two words that caused the dropping of my stomach.

"I'm moving."