{33} Broken-Up

Chapter 33:

Alison's POV

"Al! Wait!" I heard a voice behind me say, as I ran out the door and outside to my car.

I turned around all the girls were standing in the the deep snow in front of me "Ali you can't drive! It's snowing like hell! If anyone should leave then it should be Emily. This is your damn house!" Spencer said trying to convince me to stay.

I looked away and then back at them "Look I don't want to be in my own house, it has way too many memories about me and Emily. I just want to go somewhere and cool off." I explained to them.

Maya stepped forward "Well I'm coming." Maya said as she hopped into the car.

I sighed "Fine" as I got into my car, allowing Maya's company.

"Hey, we're gonna go to the grille, if you need anything just meet us there." Spencer said back.

I nodded and waved as I back out of my driveway. I drove to my old little condo in Ravenswood, when we got there I fell right onto the couch.

I let out a sigh "Why do I have to love someone who always hurts me?" I said as Maya was in the kitchen looking through my alcohol cabinets.

"Tough luck Hun, I couldn't find any vodka, but I was able to find some beers and scotch. Which one do you want first Al?" Maya said putting the bottles down.

I smiled "Were you even listening? And the beer first." I said holding out my hand.

"As you wish madam Dilaurentis!" Maya joked as she grabbed two beers and gave me one, she sat down next to me and slouched, she looked up and around the room.

"Hello? Earth to Maya!" I said, Maya snapped out of her daze.

"What?" Maya asked, completely dazed of what I asked, I laughed at her obliviousness.

"I was right. You weren't listening!" I exclaimed.

Maya gave me a snarky look "Al please! Of course I was listening. These never turn off!" Maya said holding her ears.

Maya sighed "So, what now?" She asked, trying to talk about something.

I shrugged my shoulders "Well you could help me on what I should do about Emily." I begged her trying to think of what to do.

Maya sat up "Well I did date her like I don't know about 4 years ago? maybe? And all I really know about her real well is that Emily will try to get you back. That I'm 100% sure of!"

I sighed "Well let's see if she can." I said as I swallowed a gulp of my beer.

Maya's POV

I smiled "Well would you take her back?" I asked Ali, trying to find her answer.

Ali shrugged her shoulders "I don't know, I really don't." Ali said as she took another sip of her beer.

I sighed, "Well, I think you should take a break from dating." I explained "I mean look at me. I haven't dated anyone since people thought I "died" and I turned out fine!" I said giving Ali a thumbs up.

She laughed "Yeah, sure." Ali said giggling.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever DiLaurentis! I bet I could get anyone I wanted like that!" I said snapping my fingers.

Ali smirked "Do you wanna put your money where your mouth is?" Ali asked, she thought for a second.

"I bet you $20 that you can't get a girl to kiss you in less than 24 hours!" Ali said sticking out her hand.