{32} Busted #2

Chapter 32:

Alison's POV

I look back at the girls with widen eyes, the girls all look at me with the same knowing look as I let out a sigh before responding.

"Quick, upstairs now! Go to my room!", I whisper to them while gesturing towards my staircase.

 Aria, Hanna and Paige obeys as they quietly run up the stairs.

"Well, I'm not leaving you by yourself." Maya states simply, standing firm in her position.

"Well, neither am I." Spencer also states while standing next to Maya, I give them both a look as I roll my eyes.

"It's just Emily, I'll be fine." I tell them, trying to convince them. They exchange looks before both shaking their heads, in disagreement once more.

"Fine, you guys can stand on the stairs then." I finally compromise while rolling my eyes at them again.

"Okay good, we'll be here if you need us." Spencer replies back before walking quietly up the staircase and sitting down along with Maya.

The doorbell rings out once again.

Okay get it together, it's just Emily.

I fidget in my position for awhile, trying to build enough courage to open the door but my legs stand stiff and my mind retorts back to Emily and Mona kissing in that picture. Out of all the woman on the planet, she really just had to get with Mona?

I think I'm gonna throw up.

Another doorbell rings aloud, this time a little more impatient than the other two.

"For crying out loud, open the damn door Al!" Maya whispers at me, violently.

"Okay, okay! Damn, someone's on their monthly." I whisper back at her as I reposition myself to open the door.

As I swing open the door, Emily stands just under the newly falling snow, covering her from head to toe as she shivers in her stance.

"About time Ali, it's fucking freezing out here!" Emily exclaims while brushing off the snow and stepping in. She takes her coat and beanie off before walking over to greet me with a kiss and in that moment, my body thought for me as I swerve Emily's attempted kiss.

"Are you okay?" Emily asks me, concerned with my rejection. I look at her and nod.

"I'm just tired, that's all." I explain to her, softly so she wouldn't speculate anything.

"Well, do you want to lie down? Come on, let's go to your room." Emily says swiftly as she grabs my hand and begins to walk towards the stairs.

"No, wait! How about we just stay down here and watch a movie?" I suggest quickly, as my eyes dart from the stairs to Emily. Emily notices and gives me a questioning look.

"I thought you said you were tired?" Emily questions, her eyebrows challenging me.

"Yeah I am, that's why I should go upstairs, grab a few blankets and we can snuggle here while watching a movie." I explain even more, trying to cover up the fact that all our friends were in the same household.

"Okay, as long as I can make the popcorn." Emily finally agrees while smiling.

"I mean, you stay making the popcorn but fine." I agree as I smile back at her. Emily gives me a nod and a kiss on the lips.

"Be right back, don't miss me too much." Emily says while giving me a wink.

I give back another smile and once Emily was fully in the kitchen, I run up the stairs to check on the girls, who were evidently eavesdropping on everything.