{53} What now?

Chapter 53:

Hanna's POV

"Okay but what do you expect me to do?"

I huffed at Emily's dumbass question, I shook my head as I sipped my scotch drink that Emily is really good at preparing. I leaned forward and whacked Emily right in the head,

"You dumbass!"

"Shit Han, that fucking hurt"

"Good. Maybe it'll knock some sense into you"

Emily rolled her eyes and drank her scotch as well. We sat in silence, I don't know what Emily was thinking. I'm just hoping she's thinking of a plan to stop Alison's departure.

"Em? You good?"

Emily snapped out of her thought and looked at me "Alison's leaving Rosewood."

I nodded, confirming the fact once more. "Like she's actually leaving? And she wasn't planning on telling me?"

I rose an eyebrow "Em. She did tell you. In the bathroom at the grille."

Emily shook her head "I didn't think she was serious"

"Well she is. Now get off your ass and do something about it!"

Emily finished off her scotch and stood up, roaming around in her suite, thinking. After a few minutes of her doing this, I spoke up.

"Em, I did say do something but I didn't mean to create a draft in here."

Emily sighed and ran her hand through her hair "I don't know what to do"

I scoffed and stood up as well "What the fuck! What do you mean you don't know?"

"It means I don't know. I'm sorry"

"Em. You're gonna lose Alison"

"Don't overreact Han"

My eyes grew wide at that comment. I arched my eyebrows and squinted my eyes towards Emily's direction. "OVERREACT? ALISON IS FUCKING LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK HERE AND YOU'RE STANDING HERE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT IT!"

"Maybe it's for the best" Emily shrugged her shoulders.

I looked at Emily like she was a crazy person and scoffed. "Fine. Go ahead and let your fucking soul mate leave you forever. Is that really what you want?!?"

Silence.

Emily shook her head and closed her eyes and let out a deep breath. Finally she replied that made me hate her the moment she said the word.

"Yes."

Emily's POV

A felt a harsh shove against my chest as I fell onto the ground, I landed on my ass which hurt like a bitch. "WHAT THE FUCK HAN"

Hanna didn't say anything she just looked at me with a menacing glare and stormed out of my suite.

I sat there for a while, thoughts of Alison began roaming in my head once again. Images of her on her own, meeting someone new, getting married to someone else and having that someone making her happy that's not me was too much for me to handle.

As always the familiar tears were already streaming down my eyes. I don't know what I wanted. I'm that fucked up. My heart doesn't want me to be happy, what the fuck.

I love Alison but I also love Carmen. Alison's toxic and Carmen's safe but I don't know if I really want safe.

Will being safe also make me happy?

My thoughts were soon interrupted by my front door ringing, my legs quickly got up as I soon felt the pain from my ass once more. I winced at the pain that Hanna left behind, another ring filled my suite. I huffed and soon begin walking towards my door and opened it.

"Emily."

---
HALLO! WOW IS THIS UPDATE HELLA LATE AND ITS SHORT OMG IM SO SORRY. BUT I PROMISE LIKE FR THAT NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE LONG! FINGERS CROSSED! BUT YEAH AS ALWAYS DRAMA LOLOL.

YO IDK BUT I LOWKEY WANNA MAKE A CAMREN FIC. IF SOME OF YALL DONT KNOW WHAT CAMREN IS THEN UM U CAN LEAVE. BUT NAH FR LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS IF ANY OF YALL WANT ONE AND WILL ACTUALLY READ IT AND THEN ILL DEBATE ON MAKING ONE.

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE READS AND ILL SEE YALL IN A DECADE FROM NOW 😉

~Andrea 😊