{39} E & M's Meeting

Chapter 39:

Emily's POV

I arrived back at Texas about 6 days ago, I stayed at a nice hotel not far from the town where my parents currently live in but close enough. I sat out in the patio of my hotel room and took out my phone and started to text Hanna.

E: Hey Han. How's everything?

H: Hi Em, well Aria told Ali that you left and Spencer and I are hiding in Spence's room.

My heart rate raced and my fingers trembled but before I replied, Hanna texted again.

H: And don't worry we didn't tell her about the Maya thing. But are you sure you don't want to just tell her? I think she's falling for her.

I sighed before replying back,

E: No don't tell her, I think it's best that she doesn't know. You know that.

H: Okay, fine! Well I have to go. Spencer's going downstairs to talk to Ali, and I have to make sure she doesn't kill her.

I laughed and smiled before replying back, A number popped up continuously, but I ignored it and texted Hanna back,

E: Thanks Han.

H: For what?

E: For not spilling the Maya secret and for making me smile. I needed that.

H: We're Team Hannily! Anytime Em.

I laughed again and smiled, the
number kept on calling me but I declined every single call,

E: Okay Okay, I should let you go stop Spencer from killing Ali.

H: Thank you! Hehe Bye!!

I closed my phone when Hanna replied with a big smile on my face, and then I saw the number constantly popping up, and I recognized it was Alison's number.

I remembered deleting it after Me and Maya's meeting, I kept declining the call and Ali left tons of voicemails. I shook my head and deleted all the messages, after I deleted all the left messages she stopped calling.

I shut off my phone and saw that another number texted me, I saw a name pop up.

*MAYA: 1 NEW MESSAGE*

I opened my phone and read the text

M: Hey Fields! How you been?

E: Well St. Germain, I'm really bored here. Texas is way different from Rosewood. Everyone is so reserved and remote. Why you ask?

I replied back, seconds later Maya replied.

M: You bored? I would love to see the sight of that! Anyway just checking in. By the way I need to know where is better; New York or Vegas?

I sighed as I read the question and I knew right away that Maya was planning a trip for her and Ali.

E: Vegas definitely. Ali always had a soft spot for the Eiffel Tower there.

I replied with, thinking about the time in the classroom where Me and Ali planned to go to Paris.

M: Okay, Thanks Em.

E: No Problem. But I have to go, text me what Ali said about the trip.

I texted back trying to act like I'm on board with her and Ali going on a trip.

M: Ok, I'll let you know. Thanks again! Bye.

I shut my phone once again and sat on the patio for awhile. My mom texted me the address of the restaurant we would eat dinner at as a family and said they were heading there now, right when I read that I got up, changed my clothes and hopped into my car.