Part 3

After moving in, Jen realized she didn't have any toilet paper.
How convenient.
This led her to huff in frustration while staring at her empty toilet paper roll. After becoming slightly dejected from that, she decided to roll up her metaphorical sleeves and go to the store. So, despite her inner laziness, she checked out at the front desk and braved the unknown, also known as rush hour in Washington state.

While sauntering around the wide aisles of the grocery store, Jen was honestly just trying to pass the time.
That's when she saw Michal.
He was looking down at what Jen could only assume was a bag of red dog food, which, when she thought about it, confused her, because she hadn't seen or heard a dog from across the hall since she moved in.
It was a while before he looked up, but when their eyes met he smiled and started walking over to her from the other end of the aisle.
"Jennifer! What are you doing here?" Michal asked.
"Oh, just, wanted to see what they had," Jen lied while looking at the cans of cat food on that section of the pet aisle.
"Oh, well, I was just summoned to grab some more of this special kind of dog food by my mom," Michal said while rolling his eyes.
"I was wondering," Jen replied.
"Yeah, I could see how this could look confusing," Michal said while holding the dog food.
They walked out of the store together that day.