Semi Sweet

Requested by the lovely @aeskyou !
Since it took me ages to see your request, I made this one shot a bit longer than I usually do :)
════════════════════════════
Nominated to be 'Official' bartender for the night, you're surprised to see just how radiant everyone's smiles were when you poured them out another round. It made you feel useful; providing a small pleasure for your fellow comrades after all you'd been through.

But what surprised you more, was having Captain Levi accompany you for a drink after the party's over.
════════════════════════════
SFW, fluff, Bartender!Reader
════════════════════════════

"Another three shots of whiskey please!"

Throwing a casual smile over your shoulder, you met the soldier's dilated eyes.

"Just a moment!" you reassured him as you poured another shot for some other soldier.

Despite the growing excitement of the men and women in the mess hall, you found yourself stressing to run back and forth to pour out new drinks for anyone who asked.
It had been Hange's idea, when Commander Erwin announced a celebration was in order for the scout's hard work and success in the recent expeditions outside the walls they'd been on.

They had pulled you aside, giddy with excitement as they adjusted their glasses further up their nose and spouted off to you about how you should be the official bartender for the night.

Of course, you had accepted the role easily. Your father had been a bartender back in the day, so you were familiar with the family business of mixing drinks and serving thirsty customers. The idea of being able to contribute something for the soldier's night of relaxation and fun had excited you.
You'd always admired them before joining the regime, all those years ago, and even more so now that you'd worked beside so many brave and loyal people.
Naturally, you'd want to give back to them all in some way or another for their comradeship.

So there you were, behind a counter in the kitchen mixing drinks and pouring your heart into each cup you grabbed.

Turning to grab the bottle of whisky for the gentleman waiting for you, you nearly dropped the glass container in surprise.

"Shit Captain, how long have you been standing in here?"

Having spent years in the Scouts and promoted to the position of a captain, the two of you were acquainted and able to talk less formally around one another. You'd fought together, trained together, and even lead your separate squads side by side through titan territory over the years.

Yet you'd always wished to be closer.

Levi scoffed slightly and pushed off the wall he had been leaning on.
"A few minuets."

He seemed slightly disgruntled, but seeing the glare he shot out at the increasingly rowdy crowd in the mess hall, you understood completely. He wasn't a fan of large social gatherings.

"Anything I can do to help you?" you offered as you went back to pouring.

"No," he stated, though not aggressively. After you had handed the three glasses of whisky shots to the soldier outside the kitchen and watching as he stumbled over to two of his comrades, he continued.

"Just came to get some tea before heading back up to my office. But you're in the way."

This time, he didn't hide his displeasure at the situation.

"Ah, right, let me just move some of this out of your way."

You started to move around the various bottles of alcohol that had been purchased by Commander Erwin for the event out of the way, but a quiet 'tsk' halted your movements.