Autograph (Actor Pt. 1)

Requested in Tumblr
════════════════════════════
The finale of your favorite tv series was a bittersweet end. As excited as you had been to see how the producers would wrap up the story, it saddened you greatly to 'say goodbye' to your favorite character's actor; Levi Ackerman.
But with the end of the show came a new beginning for you. One that starts at the casting crew's first ever meet and greet.
════════════════════════════
SFW, Modern!AU, Actor!Levi, Fan!Reader, idol worship, fluff
════════════════════════════

(( Part 2 - Phone Call Part 3 - Coffee Shop))

At first, you thought it was merely a joke. Perhaps a fellow fan's attempt at crafting a reality they desired to live.

Squinting your eyes at the screen in your hand, you read over the post another couple of times before feeling satisfied this wasn't just some fan's shit posting. How could it be, with the post having been shared by so many already?
As you checked the account's page for validity, you nearly let your phone slip through your fingertips.

It was real. This was happening...

Your phone screen shone brightly in the dark living room, illuminating your shocked expression to yourself in the simple mirror hung on the far wall. With shaking hands you scrolled down the page just one more time. How could you sleep soundly tonight without making sure this was absolutely legitimate?
Lo and behold, you confirmed to yourself for the nth time that, this official page was, in fact, the one you had been following religiously for the past several months.

Your favorite show's director was holding the casting crew's first ever live meet and greet, held in a city only a couple hours drive away from your quaint apartment.

With your breath stuck snugly in your throat, you swiped off the social media platform and checked your bank statements. The meet and greet was expensive, as you'd have expected, but was this really an opportunity you could just pass up on? A chance to meet the people behind the show that had indirectly changed your life for the better?

I'll just make the money back with my next paycheck.

You felt light headed as you finally loosed the breath lodged in your throat and returned to the official page with the intent of purchasing your pass. Thought the process took much longer than you had expected it to, you couldn't find it within yourself to complain about the shitty wifi connection hindering your transaction. Never once in your life had you been this gleeful to spend such money in one sitting on yourself, but everyone deserved to treat themselves every once in awhile, you reasoned to yourself.

And on an experience such as this one? You would have gladly spent double your total. As the payment went through, you sighed to yourself in relief. Your rainy day fund you took money out of your paycheck for every two weeks finally did you some good.

Glancing back at the bright screen, you couldn't stop the giddy grin that spread across your lips at the poster image located just above your e-receipt featuring the main protagonists of the show, all but one grinning and smile at the camera.

Of course, the odd one out would be your favorite.

Typically, when developing a fictional crush in your past, it remained just that; fictional. You often fell for a character's complex story, and merely kept your fixation based around the actor's part in the film. But with Levi Ackerman, your fictional crush blurred the lines between character and actor.

It all started when you decided to watch through all the deleted and extended scenes of the show, finding a laugh in Levi's crude humor on set towards one of his cast mates, and they way he always managed to stay in character even during the blooper reels. Well, mostly anyways.