Drabble ~ Cuddles

Thinking about sleepy cuddles with boyfriend!levi like-
════════════════════════════

No sun shone through your curtained windows when you awoke, causing you to crinkle your brow in sleepy observation.

Rain beat down against the glass panes, tapping persistently and forcefully. It created a beautiful ambiance to wake up to, you thought.

Outside the wind howled softly, pairing with the downpour to create such a blissful sound. Leaves of nearby trees rustling in the breeze, branches lightly scraping against the HQ building with every gust...It was peaceful.

You attempted to cover your mouth as you felt a yawn coming on, but found your hand was trapped. Peaking your eyes open a crack, you tried to find the reason why this was.

The sleeping face of your boyfriend came into view almost immediately. He was turned on his side, facing you as he breathed in softly through slightly parted lips. Your hand was placed under his head, and you were suddenly reminded of having soothed him to sleep the night before by brushing your fingers through his hair.

You smiled softly at the memory and picked up where you had left off previously.

The action caused Levi to stir slightly, tightening his grab on your waist. A sleepy smile adorned his face, making you beam to yourself in joy.

Slowly, his eyes cracked open, immediately finding yours.

"Morning, Lee," you greeted him in a whisper.

"Morning, sweetheart."

He was always so soft with you in the mornings, his voice husky from sleep. During these moments, you were more likely to get a smile out of him. And if you were lucky, you'd be blessed with the sound of his quiet laughter.

You attempted to sit up in your shared bed, but his strong arm draped over you held you down.

"Levi, we have to get up."

"Not yet. C'mere..." his sleepy voice rumbled in his chest as he pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around your back and laying your head against his chest once he'd rolled onto his back.

"Look at you, being all cuddly," you chuckled softly against his muscular chest.

"Shut it, brat. I will throw you off the bed," he mumbled back, his face obscured by your hair.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too, Vi."

A soothing quiet filled your room, only disrupted by the storm outside and the both of your breathing. With a hand tangled in your hair, you couldn't miss the three words he whispered with a kiss against the crown of your head.

"I love you."

Like pls I need a soft Levi in my life

~Lynn