Drabble ~ Cosetted Captain

In appreciation of hitting 200 followers on Tumblr, here's another mindless Levi drabble~
Sleepy!Levi being needy, because who doesn't love a little OOC Levi from time to time :)
════════════════════════════

By the time you'd made it to bed that evening, you were absolutely flabbergasted to see your lover already tucked in under the quilt adorning your shared bed; covers draped over his shoulders in such a way that you could only make out his raven hair poking up and splaying across the pillow behind him.

You nearly did a double take at the uncanny scene laid out before you, the urgency of slight concern creeping into the back of your mind. Was he ill? Did something happen?

The need to check up on him blended easily with the need to join him, so you hastily slipped out of your work attire and donned something more comfortable to sleep in; one of his tee shirts, of course.

Pulling back the covers gently so as not to wake him, you crept into bed and attempted to lie down near his relaxed figure. Before your head even hit the pillow, his eyes were peering up at you from under the quilt that covered every part of him from the bridge of his nose down. Staring back into his eyes in surprise, you lowered yourself down onto the pillow.

"Levi darling, is everything okay?" you whispered.

"Is now," his raspy whisper came out muffled from the cover. "Thought I'd beat you here so I could have more time with you."

Smiling at his answer, you shuffled closer; only to have his arm drape over your hip and tug you the rest of the way across the bed to him. Wasting no time, he wrapped the quilt across your shoulders and tucked it around the two of you. Being eye to eye with him, and only being able to see his eyes, you chuckled softly.

"Look at you, looking so needy for cuddles," you teased him, but the both of you knew the jest was all in good fun. His eyes crinkled around the corners, a hint that he was smiling under the quilt.

"Yeah? And what if I am? What are you gonna do about that?" Came his muffled and husky reply. Despite yourself you blushed, and brought your arms up to hold onto him as tightly as he held you.

"I suppose I'll just have to comply with my needy Captain and hold him." You giggled.

With a sigh of contentment he closed his eyes and hummed in satisfaction, nuzzling closer to rest his forehead against your exposed collar bone. After placing a couple soft kisses to the skin there, he stilled and began to breath deeply.

Realizing he was drifting off to sleep, you smiled to yourself and rested your cheek stop his head and kissed his brow.

"Goodnight, my love~"