Headcanon ~ 2

Taking a hint
════════════════════════════

I personally headcannon that Levi CANNOT take a hint.

Wether it's in a romantic or sexual manner, the man is clueless when people try to flirt with him.

Despite growing up in the Underground where such things as prostitution and lewd cat calls were thrown around like greetings on the streets, the man was clueless.

He simply wasn't interested in anything of the sort, so he's never paid that topic any mind.

Doesn't help this man is a 30 some year old virgin. Absolutely no experience with flirting or making suggestive comments. Much less acting on them.

So how would he know when others were making those advances towards him?

Hange and Erwin usually get a kick out of this when they listen in on a conversation between Levi and some poor girl who'd approached him.

"Yknow...We could take this conversation elsewhere~"

"What's wrong with right here?"

Cue Hange and Erwin desperately trying to quiet down the other's muffled laughter from their hiding place.

They'd never let Levi live this down once they pulled him aside to explain what happened.

"What do you mean she didn't actually want to continue the conversation?"

"Levi...She was trying to get you back to her room..."

"Why would we talk there?"

"Levi...Levi she didn't want to talk about the fucking brooms on sale. She was only interested in making a move."

Oh my sweet, innocent child...