Chapter 1: Surprise Birthday Bash

Hey Babes! This is chapter 1 of my story, and I'm super excited to share it with all of you. Before we dive in, I just wanted to say a big thank you for taking the time to read my work. Your support means the world to me! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me to stay updated on all the latest chapters. Oh, and if you have any awesome ideas for my next story, I'm all ears! Feel free to share your thoughts and let's create something amazing together. Enjoy the journey!

==========================================

Bakugo's POV:

What's up, you extras? It's Katsuki Bakugou, and guess what? I'm finally 18 and rockin' it in my third year at UA. I know I'm amazing, but hey, here's my story. Get ready to witness the greatness that is me as I tackle the challenges of being a hero-in-training and my Relationship challenges. So buckle up, because this is gonna be one explosive ride!

  I was finally in my third year at U.A. High School, the year I would graduate and become a pro hero. It was the year I was determined to surpass All Might and Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, his real name. Oh, and by the way, Deku is my damn boyfriend, alright? Don't even think about trying to touch him, cause I'll explode you to the sun. Yeah, I know, it's hard to believe that someone like me is dating a nerd like Deku. But guess what? I'm the one who's in charge here, and I'll do whatever it takes to protect him. So keep your hands to yourself, or you'll feel the full force of Katsuki Bakugo!

I walked into class 1A and was met with a chorus of screams, "Happy Birthday, Bakugo!" They all had different names for me, like Bakubro, Bakubabe, Kacchan, and even Problem Child. What the fuck is this? I said, feeling my eyes well up with tears.

"Well, it's your birthday, right, problem child?" Eraser Head said. Well, yeah, I replied, but what's going on?

"We decided," Eraser Head began, but was interrupted by Raccoon Eyes, who yelled, "So, we wanted to throw a surprise party for you, and we all have birthday presents!" She yelled it with such enthusiasm that it caught me off guard. Oh, umm... I stuttered.

"Bakubro, what's wrong?" Shitty Hair asked. "I-I'm fine, Shitty Hair," I said, looking away, not wanting them to see that I was tearing up. "It's just... I thought you guys forgot. None of you were talking about birthdays," I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

"How could we forget your birthday, Kacc- I mean, Bakubro?" Dunce Face said. Whatever, I muttered, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and gratitude.

"Anyways," Eraser Head interrupted, "as Mina said, we all have presents." Oh, right, I said, trying to compose myself.

"We're going first!" the BakuSquad exclaimed. "Yeah, whatever, extras," I muttered, taking my seat at my desk. Almost everyone gathered around me, and notice that I said "almost" because, for some weird reason, Deku just sat at his desk beside me, muttering to himself. I was about to tell the nerd to shut up until Raccoon Eyes said, "Open mine first, Bakubabe."

I opened her present and found a necklace with a picture of the sun rising behind the mountains. "What's this?" I asked, genuinely curious.

 "What's this?" I asked, genuinely curious

The Necklace.

"It's a BFF necklace. I have the other half," she said, showing me the necklace she was wearing, which had a picture of the moon with stars. "You have the sun because you always say your going to blow everyone to the sun." She said rolling her eyes "And as for me, I am the moon, forever ready to rise and be there for you whenever you stumble or face challenges." she explained.

"Awwww," everyone chimed in. "Thank you for the necklace Mina," I said, surprising Raccoon Eyes since I never called her by her first name. "You're welcome, Bakubabe," she replied, sounding touched.

After I finished opening everyone's presents, Eraser Head crawled into his yellow caterpillar sleeping bag and said, "Continue celebrating problem child's birthday, just make sure to keep it down." After a while, everyone went back to their separate squads, but the Baku Squad stayed with me at my desk, still chatting and having a good time.

Then, someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, and it was Deku. "Um, Kacchan, can I talk to you?" he asked.

==========================================

Word Count:781

Please make sure to vote <3