Chapter 19: An Arcade Rivalry

Bakugo's POV:

I woke up once again, the sunlight streaming through the window, illuminating the room with a warm glow. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I stretched my limbs and glanced at the clock. It was already mid-afternoon, and I realized that the day held a special treat, a date with Deku.

I nudged Deku, gently shaking him awake. "Oi, Deku! Rise and shine. We've got plans today," I said, a mischievous glint in my eyes.

He blinked, grogginess quickly replaced by excitement as he remembered our date. "Oh, right! The arcade," he exclaimed, sitting up in bed. "I can't believe I almost forgot."

A grin spread across my face as I remembered the bet we had made the last time our date got cancelled. "Speaking of the arcade, remember our little wager?"

Deku's eyes widened, a mix of anticipation and nervousness flickering in his gaze. "Oh, yeah. The bet," he replied, a slight tremor in his voice.

I leaned in closer, my voice dropping to a low, teasing tone. "If I win, the next time you're on the news, you have to say, 'Kacchan is the best hero of all time.' But if you win, I have to accompany you to the new All Might movie with the rest of the extras."

Deku's determination sparked, and he met my gaze with unwavering resolve. "You're on, kacchan. Prepare to be amazed when I conquer those arcade games."

We got ready quickly, both eager to start our day of friendly competition. As we made our way to the arcade, the excitement grew, our banter filled with playful taunts and challenges.

Once inside the bustling arcade, the sounds of game machines and laughter filled the air. We navigated through the flashing lights and rows of games, each one beckoning us to try our luck.

Game after game, we threw ourselves into the competition, pushing our limits to secure victory. From racing games to shooting galleries, we battled it out, our competitive spirits fueling the intensity of each round.

Cheers and jeers intermingled with laughter as we exchanged wins and losses, the scoreboards reflecting our progress. The tension grew with each game, our determination to outdo each other evident in every move we made.

As the day wore on, the victories swung back and forth, keeping us on our toes. The excitement and adrenaline fueled our excitement.

With the final game nearing, our scores stood neck and neck. It all came down to this, the deciding moment of our bet. As we faced off in one last game, the atmosphere crackled with anticipation.

In a flurry of button presses and quick reflexes, one of us emerged as the victor. The realization hit, and a grin spread across Deku's face. "I did it, Kacchan!" he exclaimed, his voice tinged with triumph.

I couldn't help but laugh, acknowledging his victory. "Congratulations, nerd. Looks like you've earned your prize.

=========================================

Word count:470

Please make sure to vote <3