Chapter 23: Cinema Date

Bakugo's POV:

I stepped into the movie theater with Deku's hand firmly clasped in mine. It was comforting to have him by my side, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of relief that it was just the two of us. "Hurry up, Kacchan! We have to hurry up, the movie's going to start soon," Deku urged, his excitement palpable. I rolled my eyes and replied, "Then come on, nerd. Let's go." I pulled him along towards the snack bar, knowing that our movie experience wouldn't be complete without popcorn and drinks.

After grabbing our snacks, we walked into the movie auditorium, finding our seats and settling in. I glanced over at Deku, his eyes fixed on the screen, eagerly munching on his popcorn.

After a few minutes, the movie began, and we sat there quietly, engrossed in the story playing out before us. The movie was good, but in my opinion, the other ones were better. I continued to watch, occasionally taking sips of my Sprite and munching on my popcorn.

As the credits rolled and the lights came on, Deku couldn't contain his excitement. "What did you think of the movie, Kacchan? I loved it," he exclaimed, still holding my hand. I finished up my Sprite before responding, "It was okay, but the other ones were better." Deku's eyebrows shot up, his gaze fixed on me. "What do you mean? This one was the best," he challenged. I smirked and replied, "In my opinion, which is always right, by the way, this one was trash." I tossed my empty cup into the trash, emphasizing my point.

"No way! This one was better," Deku retorted, refusing to back down. Irritated by his persistence, I squeezed his hand tightly, causing him to wince in pain. "Ow, ow, Kacchan, that hurts," he protested, trying to release his grip. I stared at him, demanding, "Say I'm right then." He averted his gaze, clearly reluctant to admit defeat. I tightened my grip even more, causing him to finally relent. "Ow, ow, okay, okay, you're right. The other All Might movies are better," he conceded. Satisfied, I loosened my grip on his hand. "Good," I muttered, letting go of his hand and walking ahead.

Deku trailed behind me, muttering under his breath as we made our way to the nearby diner. "Didn't you just have two buckets of popcorn?" he questioned, trying to reason with me. I scoffed, replying, "That was popcorn. Now, let go." I could hear him grumble a reluctant "fine" as we entered the diner. To my surprise, as we walked in, I spotted our classmates from Class 1-A...

=========================================

Word count:434

Please make sure to vote <3