Chapter 32: Spinning the Bottle

Hey everyone, it's me again, the Author's friend! Good news – we've chatted and come up with a plot for the rest of the story. The Author also mentioned adding in the plot from @gumball107, which I read and it's really good. But enough about that, let's dive right into it!

...............................................................................

Bakugo's POV:

The extras looked at each other as Pinky kept laughing maniacally; we all knew this wasn't going to end well. But if you knew Raccoon Eyes, you would know that once you agreed to play with her, there was no way out of it. Pinky stopped laughing and pulled out a bottle. I didn't know where she got it from, but I didn't really care.

"Okay, so this is how it's going to work. We all take turns spinning the bottle, and whoever it lands on has to pick truth or dare. As I said, this is going to get spicy, so you can dare someone to do just about anything – kiss, make out, blow job, etc. If you want to pass, you can," she said. Most of us let out a sigh of relief before she added, "BUT then you have to tell everyone your crush or if you're dating someone." She finished smirking. I groaned loudly, and she looked at me, "Something wrong, Bakubabe?"

Four Eyes started chopping the air, trying to stop Raccoon Eyes, but everyone ignored him as always. Pinky was smiling so hard that it looked like it hurt. I rolled my eyes, and she said Shitty Hair was going first. He spun the bottle, and it landed on Ponytail, aka Momo.

"Momo, truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth," she replied.

"Boring!" Pinky playfully yelled. "Is it true that you like Jiro? There's a rumor going on that you and her are dating."

Momo turned red, and it looked like she nodded to earjack before saying, "Yeah, we're dating. We were going to come out tomorrow, but I guess the secret's out." Everyone was cheering them on, but Raccoon Eyes was the loudest. It made me think if Deku and I came out, would they be this supportive? I pushed the thought away because Deku and I weren't dating anymore, so it didn't matter. But why did I feel upset about it? I sighed, and the game kept going.

It was finally my turn, and I spun the bottle. I fucking swear that the universe just hates me now because it landed on fucking Deku. I looked up at him, and he was as red as a fucking tomato. Let's just get this over with, I thought. "True or dare, fucking Deku?" He looked surprised that I was actually going to accept the fact that I had to talk to him. "...Dare," he whispered.

If we hadn't broken up, I would've asked him to kiss me...WAIT, why the fuck do I keep thinking that?! "I dare you to...fuck this, I can't think of anything, pass!" I yelled, feeling my face get hot. Why was my face getting hot? I don't even like him anymore...do I?

"Bakubabe, that's not how it works. Midoriya has to say pass, not you," Raccoon Eyes said, smirking even harder.

"I don't care."

"Fine then," she said. "So who's your crush, Bakubabe?" I flipped her off and covered my face with my hands. Why do I feel embarrassed?

"Oooooo, looks like Boom Boom Boy has a crush on someone," the rest of the class started asking who it was, except for obviously fucking Deku and Pink Cheeks.

"I DON'T LIKE ANYONE, SO JUST DROP IT!" I yelled, taking my hands off my face. That was my worst decision ever because my face was still really red, and of course, Raccoon Eyes had to point that out.

After a while, they finally dropped it, and we went back to playing. We played for a while, and then it was Pinky's turn again. She spun the bottle, and it landed on the overgrown broccoli sitting beside me.

"Midoriya, truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare, I guess."

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with the angry blonde sitting beside you." Pikachu started choking on water while the room went silent.

"Mina, this is a little too much. I know you said spicy, but nobody has done anything 'spicy' so we don't get on the others' nerves," Soy Sauce Face said.

"Don't care. You two are doing it, or should I make it 20 minutes?" I had a very strong urge to punch her face, but that wasn't going to solve anything. I stood up and grabbed Deku by the back of his collar.

"Go do it upstairs in Bakubabe's room; we'll keep playing." I dragged the nerd upstairs to my room and closed the door, locking it behind me. I sat on my bed, and as I expected, awkward silence. After I broke up with him, I had completely ignored him and pretended he doesn't exist. But now we're both in my room, supposed to do 7 minutes in heaven when we can't even have a proper conversation.

"Kacchan..." he said.

"I know things haven't been great with us lately, but I want an explanation," he added.

"Explanation for what?" I said, my voice a little higher than what I was hoping for it to be.

"Why did you dump me? I didn't do anything wrong, not that I can think of."

"NOTHING WRONG?!" I yelled, standing up. "ARE YOU PLAYING FUCKING DUMB, OR ARE YOU TRYING TO PLAY VICTIM?!" I added.

"I'M NOT PLAYING DUMB OR TRYING TO PLAY VICTIM. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU DUMPED ME WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION!" he yelled back. We kept yelling before I had enough.

"YOU WANNA KNOW? I DUMPED YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE FUCKING CHEATING ON ME WITH PINK CHEEKS!" I felt tears in my eyes, but I couldn't hold them back. "THE FIRST TIME I CAUGHT YOU KISSING PINK CHEEKS IN THE CLASSROOM, I DIDN'T DUMP YOU BECAUSE I THOUGHT SHE HAD DONE SOMETHING TO YOU. BUT AFTER I SAW YOU TWO ABOUT TO FUCKING MAKE OUT AFTER I LEFT YOUR ROOM AND CAME BACK FOR MY PHONE, I REALIZED THAT YOU JUST DIDN'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!" By now, tears were running down my face, but I didn't care.

"Kacchan..."

"NO, SHUT UP! IF YOU WERE TIRED OF ME, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY SO?"

"But I-" I cut him off mid-sentence.

"ENOUGH! I'M SERIOUS. Just...just get out." I said, pointing at the door. I saw him nod, he walked up to me and said, "I know you hate me now, Kacchan, but I promise I'll find a way to figure this out." He kissed my forehead and walked to my door, unlocking it.

"I love you, Kacchan," he left and closed the door behind him. I kept crying in between sobs. I managed to say, "I...I love you too, Deku."

...............................................................................

It's getting sad, guys. 😭 I cried while writing this... is that weird? Anyway, school is about to start for me and Sunny, and it feels like impending doom. But despite that, I hope you enjoyed our journey so far. Sunny is really stressing out because she said she has to make a new book cover for Conflicted Hearts, even though the doctor told her not to get stressed over ANYTHING because it's not good for her. But she never listens. 😤

Please make sure to vote <3