Chapter 6: Unexpected Interruptions

Narrator's POV:

As the tension from the previous incident lingered in the air, Deku and Bakugo made their way back to the classroom.

As the duo stepped through the classroom door, Sero's voice rang out, breaking the silence. "There they are!" he exclaimed, his excitement evident. Mina, unable to contain her enthusiasm, darted towards Bakugo, wrapping her arms around him tightly. "Bakubabe!" she exclaimed, hugging him with all her might.

Bakugo, caught off guard by Mina's sudden embrace, retorted sharply, "Get off me, Raccoon Eyes!" His voice carried a mix of annoyance and embarrassment, his attempt to maintain his tough exterior undermined by the affectionate display.

Not wanting to be left out, the rest of the Bakusquad rushed towards Bakugo, enveloping him in a group hug. The sheer force of their affection overwhelmed him, and he felt a mixture of annoyance and warmth. Deku, unable to contain his amusement, chuckled softly, earning a glare from Bakugo. "Shut up before I kill you," Bakugo muttered, his threat laced with a hint of amusement.

After a few minutes of the Bakusquad showering Bakugo with their affections, he finally reached his limit. "If you extras don't get off me, I'm going to kill you!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with a mixture of exasperation and fondness. The Bakusquad, realizing they had overstayed their welcome, quickly released Bakugo, allowing him some breathing room.

As Bakugo and Deku made their way to their desks, their classmates settled down. Just as they were about to resume their usual routine, Aizawa entered the classroom, his tired eyes scanning the room. "Alright, let's start class," he declared, his voice carrying a hint of weariness. It was clear that he was eager to finish the day's lessons and find respite in the comfort of his own home.

And so, as the class settled into their desks, the events of the recent past still fresh in their minds, they prepared themselves for the rest of the day filled with training. 

As the bell rang, signaling the end of class, the students of Class 1A started gathering their things, eager to pursue their own activities for the rest of the day. Bakugo and Deku had initially planned a date for that evening, but as Bakugo was about to leave, the Bakusquad surrounded him. Mina cheerfully exclaimed, "Bakubabe, let's go shopping!" Bakugo was about to decline when he received a text. Curious, he pulled out his phone and saw that it was from Deku.

The message read, "It's okay, Kacchan. Go with them. They probably miss you. It's been about two weeks since you hung out with them. We can go on a date next time." Bakugo was taken aback. He hadn't even realized it had been that long since he last spent time with the Bakusquad. He sighed and reluctantly said to the Bakusquad, "Fine, let's go, extras."

Mina, Sero, Denki, and Kirishima walked ahead, excitedly discussing their plans for the mall. Bakugo trailed behind them, slightly annoyed that his date with Deku had to be postponed. He glanced back and saw Deku waving at him. Bakugo waved back discreetly, making sure no one noticed. Suddenly, Deku blew him a kiss, causing Bakugo to blush and respond by showing Deku his middle finger before being pulled away by the Bakusquad.

Deku sighed, disappointed that their date would have to wait. He joined the DekuSquad, who called him over to make their own plans. They decided to head to the arcade and went back to the dorms to change. Once Deku finished changing, he sat on his bed, texting Bakugo. Deku chuckled when Bakugo texted him about how Mina kept dragging him from store to store to buy clothes. Deku was about to reply when someone knocked on his door. Expecting it to be Todoroki, who had offered to pick him up, Deku opened the door and was surprised to see...

==========================================

Word Count:645

Please make sure to vote <3