Chapter 16: Unveiling Desires

Deku's POV:

As I approached Kacchan, he instinctively backed up until his back hit the wall behind him. The soft glow of the moon filtered through the window, casting an ethereal light upon us. I locked eyes with him.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I asked, my voice filled with a blend of curiosity and longing. I held his gaze, searching for answers within the depths of his eyes. Kacchan flinched slightly as my fingers grazed his cheek, his breath hitching in response.

Silence hung heavy in the air as I waited for him to speak, to break the barrier that had formed between us. But he remained silent, his eyes a mix of turmoil and vulnerability. "You still don't want to tell me," I murmured, my voice laced with both frustration and disappointment.

Leaning closer, our lips hovered just inches apart, the anticipation between us palpable. I could feel his warm breath mingling with mine, the electricity of our connection charging the atmosphere. With a barely audible sigh, I closed the remaining distance, our lips finally meeting in a tender, yet desperate kiss.

Wrapping my arms around his waist, I pulled him closer, hoping to bridge the emotional distance that had grown between us. But as our lips moved in unison, I realized that he wasn't kissing me back. Breaking the kiss, I looked into his eyes, my voice filled with a mix of concern and confusion.

"Could you at least tell me what you're upset about?" I pleaded, hoping to unravel the truth behind his actions. Kacchan's response was hesitant, his words carrying the weight of his emotions. "You... When we were in Nezu's office, why didn't you stand up for me?" he finally admitted, his voice filled with a mixture of pain and vulnerability.

Surprised by his revelation, I felt a knot tighten in my chest. "That's what this is all about?" I asked, my voice tinged with a mix of disbelief and frustration. Kacchan's response was sharp, his words dripping with hurt and anger. "Shut up, it hurt," he snapped, averting his gaze. The blush that adorned his neck and the tips of his ears betrayed the vulnerability he was trying to mask.

I took a deep breath, trying to process his feelings. "Is that all?" I inquired softly, my voice filled with a mix of concern and genuine curiosity. Kacchan hesitated for a moment before nodding, his eyes still avoiding mine. "Yeah," he admitted, his voice barely audible.

In that moment, our hands tentatively began to explore, tracing delicate paths along the curves of each other's bodies. It was as if our bodies were speaking a language that only we understood, and with each touch, each caress, our desire for one another grew stronger.

Our kisses became more passionate, fueled by a shared hunger that engulfed us both. My fingers entwined in his hair, pulling him closer as our mouths moved in perfect harmony. The intensity of our connection only heightened with each passing moment, as if the world around us slowly faded into oblivion.

=========================================

Word count:502

Please make sure to vote <3