A Choice to Make

Hey babes, sorry to get your hopes up, but this isn't a chapter. I just wanted to ask for your opinions on the storyline. So, here's the question: Should I have Uraraka break up Bakugo and Deku, only for them to eventually get back together? Or should I make their breakup permanent, with each character going their separate ways? I have some exciting ideas for both scenarios, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on which direction I should take. Let me know your opinions!
After I receive the answer, I will delete this.

Hey there, my Darlings! Prepare to embark on another exciting challenge. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to tell me the title of this amazing manga. And, naturally, I encourage you to unleash your creativity and share your mind-blowing ideas for the book in the comments below. Oh, and don't forget to cast your vote and follow me for a continuous supply of captivating stories. May your day, afternoon, or night be nothing short of extraordinary! As for me, the clock strikes 8:43 PM. I'm genuinely curious to know the time in your corner of the world.

==========================================

Before you go, my darlings, I have an exciting announcement to make. I am currently in the process of working on a brand new book titled "Love in Shadows." This book was originally intended to be my first novel, but I had so many ideas that I decided to save it for my second book instead. I'm thrilled about this project and can't wait for you all to read it once it's released. Stay tuned for updates and thank you for your support!

Word Count:275